so tomorrow i have a comedy event in the southside..

i havent been on in awhile because i have been super busy with work and the civic is in a few pieces sooo i’m kinda out of the loop

anyways i have been doing club and artist promotions for awhile now and i am having a kick off event to more constant events going on at paparazzi in the south side. we are doing a comedy show with a good drink special especially for the ladies and offering some good cheap drinks and food.

in the next coming weeks we are gonna have some bigger comedy acts like bill crawford and some others coming in and using the local acts to promote it.

either way it would be cool to see some people i havent talked to in awhile and have a few drinks. let me know if you wanna come ill keep you guys updated with events cause we have a shitload of them to do. :hsdance:

bring the flyer to the door and get your free drink :steelers:

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/1818/comedyflyerpa4.jpg

http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/4692/comedyflyerbacknewlf0.jpg

hm… im actually not doing nothing after school today. Might head down, always wanted to see some local stand up. Not to mention free drink + 1$ pizza slices = ftw!

haha i think i know mo mozuch. if hes the same mo that works at vocellis on 19 hes a funny dude. might ahve to stop down for this.

i believe so

we were trying to do something new and provide a place for them to go other than the funny bone while giving people some good food and drinks

if you guys head down print the flyer off here and bring it to the door so you can get your free draft

oh and yea all the people that are gonna be there are actually funny. we didnt get any scrubs haha

Might have to check this out. Justin Markuss is my friends brother. Funny as hell all the time.

I work till 8 tonite, but I love standup, I may have to try and make it down there for this one

Hit me up if you go.

thinking about going too
should be a good time

looks like i am bringing about 3 or 4 people tonight

okay, Im gonna head down there after work, I should be there around 9

looks like the group is getting bigger!!

scratch that, I forgot I have some work to take care of tonite that was just brought to my attention sorry Im out

just make sure you guys bring the passes

no one wants to miss out on free beer

ill see you guys down there

:smiley:

you goin?

Motion to ban xfrankx for false advertisement despite kick ass comedy show…

i was there beeeotch. where were you?

good show