So turbob16 is getting serious about racing me... v.POLE

Darkstar all motor vs the 500fwhp Delsol should be interesting from a dig. The vette if on DRs should get the jump pretty hard. around 110 the delsol might start coming around the vette

from a 50 roll, that decision might be in favor of the delsol

Cam swaps are usually not considered Bolt Ons… nor are head swaps usually… but its a loose term anyways, technically a magnacharger bolts on too lol

roll race id say the Del Sol would take it

i say they just freakin race already.

Vette won’t be all motor for much longer. :kekegay:

Vette plus nawz = Del Slow getting pulled on the whole 1/4.

This is still going…

DS do you have a real tune for the car yet? I know Jeff just dropped one on there so it would run, but wasent sure if you got a better one by now.

I would get that taken care of first as I’m sure there are still ponies to be woken up before just throwing “nawz” at it.

Quik put in a tune that has it running pretty good. Just needs a few little tweaks.

Quik dyno session?

yeah thats what we have planned… would like to get a few more guys on board so he doesn’t have to come out for just me.

well i have a 12.01@119 mph time slip from when i owned the car, shitty drag radials and only 350-360 whp. with the over 500 that he is pushing now i dont know, little end i think the vette because thats what rwd does, on the big end i have to go with delsol. and cause the delsol never loses.ha

So, I take it this race never happened? was only bored enough to read up to page 12…

if so,that proves this was 16 pages of crap( though some posts were funny)

119 trap on the car with 350whp… fuck that would be enough to take him N/A.

If he can hook the 500 from a roll there is no chance. Better go big or go home on the nitrous Darky.

ive ran this delsol and 3 lenghts in front of him when i let off

but i only have a 12.1 slip

yeah but that was teh old setup lol

510fwhp in a 2400 lb car…i like the car its different and sporty, the owner is pretty cool as well. But 510fwhp in 2400lbs should easily destroyed a 4800lb truck

now a Civic/teg shell with a much larger turbo will only get him so far. theres a point you can only put down so much power especially with FWD.

agreed… look at captain chaos, he got to the 500whp mark and didn’t get to much faster. His best was a 11.75@135.

plenty of cars going high 10’s with 135mph traps…fwd that is

i think you need to make a new pole now this one was answered! when will this happen?

IF HE CAN HOOK… LOL.

I need to get a set of DR’s, a spindle, get tuned up… tune will be this weekend… as for the rest, sometime soon hopefully. I have a lot of other shit going on right now.

^ you hit the nail on the head dude

the delsol has been very stout since day one, the issue has never been power because it makes tons of it. its blowing off the tires and bouncing off rev limiter for the first three gears from a launch thats the issue. from a roll the car gets just as loose when turbo hits.

if jay can manage to put 500 hp to the ground in that little car, you’re gonna get smashed.

in the mean time, darkstar you definately have the advantage.

the 12.01 is the more important number. And I can guarantee you that ain’t gonna be enough.