So turbob16 is getting serious about racing me... v.POLE

ill take darkstar in a race in the reverse gear for 1/8 mile…

You just put one of Dave Buschur’s kids through college, I’d hope you would be able to run with a C5 corvette with bolt ons.

Hahahaha Truth!

Talk whatever talk you want my man. Not sure you know exactly what I spent and really I don’t see how relevent it is. I buy whatever I see fit for what I need. It’s up to me how much cheddar I drop.

Plus I don’t recall disclosing the price on my build so who knows!!!

Granted c5 vettes have gone down
dramatically in pricing lately, but they cost a pretty penny from the factory, so I bet total build cost is about equal

I guess you can just call me checkbook racer !!!

Last I checked that’s what makes the world go round !!!

I need some checkbook racers for real. If you know anyone lmk I wanna build something sick.

I have a checkbook in the red, wanna work with me? :rofl:

Ya know how you have that build thread that says what all parts you put on your car? Well, Buschur has this thing called a website, and it says right on there how much shit costs.

I was not criticizing you for dropping so much “cheddar”. I love Evo’s and were I to do one it would be done very similar to yours. But I’d be aiming for prey bigger than C5 vettes with bolt-ons. Nonetheless, you better be able to drive it, or you might be in for a surprise. :wink:

I’ve probably got about 18K into mine. Granted I got a hell of a deal on the C5 though.

O I can drive it ace, but thanks!!

I called you out only cause you talk shit on everything and everybody. So figure maybe you want the chance to backup all your smack talking. It’s nothing personal

harrison city!!!

Yep, is there a point to your post ??? Haaaa

Steve is just still mad about his 20 bucks

eye eye captain…

As much bitching and shit talking that is going on, it’s actually gonna be pretty sick to see so many high hp cars going at it

:zzz: hp=pooop ET>

You keeping calling it bolt on, but how is swapping heads just a bolt on affair? I understand your intake and exhaust…

Seems to me heads are bolted on with head BOLTS :dunno:

You import guys are all the same. :jerkit:

well, you seem like you’re pretty smart. Let’s see if you can figure it out on your own.

Every single part of the motor is bolt on :cool: