A little gun history

Matt, you are incorrect. Keep reading

Exactly, This is what happens when a populace decides to rise up. The German commander had such high soldier losses that he decided to blow up EVERY house systematically rather than send soldiers door to door to clear the area out. Matt, the Jews were able to get very small and limited amounts of weapons from the underground, smuggled in through the sewers. An armed populace cannot forever hold off a trained army, but they can force a war of attrition, as evident here.

Following your ill conceived logic, that means the rest of the constitution is also moot. Way to go fuckstick.

Honestly, there is no way you can make that decision behind your computer in a safe and secure house. It was a totally different environment.

Very well, I plan on stealing your car and crashing it into a day care. But since the car is your property and you just that

YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR EVERY PIECE OF PROPERTY YOU OWN, ESPECIALLY A FUCKING GUN!!!
that means you have some responsibility for MY actions. Does this make any sense to you? Or has your mind totally turned to jello. Tell you what, Ill make you a deal. You can continue being a thin lipped panty waist liberal fuckstick faggot . Ill follow the constitution and keep my guns, when the shit hits the fan ill join the militia and make history as someone who had a set and was willing to fight for what he believed in, you will be reduced to a couple of thousand insignificant posts on your beloved internet.