So turbob16 is getting serious about racing me... v.POLE

oh sweet! here i thought you had factual info or some sort of realistic measure… not just hyping it without any sort of idea as to what exactly you’re even talking about.

:slight_smile:

I will put the bad turbo back on the car tonight and race you,im simply waiting for the go ahead from you , without all these posts and shit talking what do you have? Must I really post up another " day in the life of darkstar" or are you done running your mouth and ready to race. And yes I’d like to see some numbers Dyno number stats on the car, hey you can even bring it down my place and well put it up on the Dyno , for a small fee of course

Dyno number stats on the car,whats that prove,hp means shit,ET>

ET>hp

dynos are overrated

What afr are u running at? What type of shot wet dry? How much of a shot, staged or wot activeted or which? Heads ad can that you say are going in, have you tuned anything at all? Like I said I’ll run on the old turbo with chewed exhaust fins or go buy a new one idc, I’m enjoying you polls and shit talking but truth is you stand to lose to much with this race if you lose what do you have left? This forum will find you more of a joke than you already are, so continue with all the talk you want but until you set up a time and place to run, I see no ground for you to stand on, but I’ll wait patiently for you next response

Dyno numbers, power curve and torque curve would do a great deal of comparison for the race, of course there are many other factors here but I’d like proof that the car is completed and running

The only number you need to worry about is 4. It’s the number of round, red taillights that you will be seeing. You’ll have to wait till sometime next week though.

sounds good, see you then

will they be flashing u RICER?:itr41:

TRUTH ! !

Only when shifting out of park, does that count?

Yeah. I want to see if I can see the reflection of them flashing off your bald ass head a 1/4 mile away.

i just want to see the quality of work and “tunes” that come out of this d-bag’s shop and his dyno

fuuck. the top of my head looks like your back compared to Brian’s.

u ganna spray ur vette i saw in you project thred u got nitrious if so what u sprayen ?

Tried finding out in the other thread what darkstar drives,but got avoided in that question so i will have to quite agree with you!! I know first hand from being beside me doing 120mph+ that the del sol is a quick little son of a bitch!! And after about seeing him in 10 different races…IT DIDNT BREAK!!

Dorkstar has a modded Auto C5

Dorkstar has nothing on this delsol.

Bring the busa 3-wide lol

Don’t get too cocky.
The hondas 500+hp failed in the past.

Keep quiet :slight_smile: