So turbob16 is getting serious about racing me... v.POLE

:beer:

this is DIG racing kiddos,not :ROLLracing,if its roll racing its to motordome for 500 laps!

To address jay, the shop and Dyno , though very young and new we have a good group of guys together that are more than capable of doing quality work, as well as talks with tpg to do tuning there and talks with dennis on possibly learning the Evo software if he feels like it , I’m not running this claiming I’m the best or anything of that nature, simply bringing the option of an awd Dyno to this area because there really aren’t any, so if that makes me a d-bag on ur standards then so be it, take that ad a compliment

et>all

dyno’s are for the queens, road&track is for the kings…

at a drag strip race, honda would have a better chance assuming prepped track and good tires. on the street, im going w/ the automatic rwd car that i would assume has atleast et streets if not et drags. auto wins out of the hole, and has barely enough to hold off at the stripe.

now put same auto against a rwd stick car, and lets see what happens. 135 vs c5???

510hp honduh dude > dorkstar

anyone else feel like this is like watching a race at the special olympics?

i mean… if the honda wins, it’s still gonna be a del sol
if the chevy wins… it’s still an auto vette

I mean… in the end… they are both pretty gay cars imho.

pretty ???

gay yes

lol I dunno Jason is hard on cars but I guarantee the last thing that will happen is him pussying out thats not his style at all. If darkstar had his dsm still at least he could make an excuse up like his triple A ran out or something.

I’m bold…No AAA and I’ll be racing the DSM. oh snap.

EDIT: this is from a DIG?

^ :rofl:

Need the poll changed. dorkstar will lose. then I’ll vote

Oh i will be on it Sunday if thats when,and heard that other honda was seen running a 9 sec 1/4mile…absofreakinloutly NO jump for that guy!!

I’m not sure if your talkig about joe or floyd but both are 9 second capable cars , I think there best are like 10.1-10.2 but I could be wrong, both wicked cars tho

thats if floyd would ever finish his :zzz:

vette on spray? should be a good match if the del sol is the del sol i was hearing about last year… somewhere in the 400whp range and was looking for 600 this year?

Yes when travis had it , it made 384whp , since then slot of things have changed and or blown up, but currently the car is making 510 whp on a bad turbo , ordering a new one just don’t know if I’ll change it before the runs, but by all means should be a good race

I believe Joe if he owns the dyno shop up by turboniggershawn,my buddy seen it run in the 9s!!

Thats me. It hasent gone 9’s the best was a 10.3@143.

Traction is a serious problem on the streets,track, and dyno.

turbo and install parts are in my hands, monday after I get some stuff back from DLK she’ll be on the road.

Turbob16 your dyno is AWD right? I don’t have much cash, want to 1/8 mile race for dyno time?

Lol send me a pm of text, yes it’s awd, if were doing 1/8 mile I’ll run you with the Evo

darkstar is a no show on this thread and his build thread.
i think he blew the intake off the car standing still in the
driveway playing with his nos system. kids!? smh

Getting the busa out shortly and going for a ride,5 or more people on here got my phone number so we can get it on…let me know!!