So turbob16 is getting serious about racing me... v.POLE

Humm… if the Del Sol can catch traction… Sorry Darkstar. :frowning:

Race will never happen tho

ya turbob16 def wont pussy out. that is for sure.

Darkstar has left the building??

Darkstar was in Ocean City for the weekend.

The setup I have right now should be good for ~410 to the wheels. With spray, add 150.

Figure around 550 or so to the wheels.

Vette is giving up about 500lbs.

However, it’s not wrong wheel drive.

Vette should hook, Stupid Honda will spin.

Darkstar rides on to victory.

/thread

How the hell are you guys figuring out all of this horsepower babble? Some do go to the dyno, but those are useless for the real world. Also does anyone know if Q.C. is racing 1/4 mile this Friday or the GAY 1/8? Reworked some stuff on my car and need the real life effects of it.

by looking at the results of people who have damn near identical mods?

I think you two should just race and not have 5 pages of shit on how you are goin to beat one another

:blue:

i say the honda owns the autovette my buddy got a front wheel drive wrong wheel drive according to you gst eclipse and beat a vette they both had an exhaust and he was running 18 psi

ya well i have a buddy who has a Geo tracker wit NOSSSSSSSSS that will smoke u all ! ! ! :stick::jerkit::rolleyes::zzz:

enough of all this keyboard racing already, just f’n race already

Hmmmm…as if i needed a reminder to stay off this gay site no one showed to lose yesterday as i would assume!! Turbob16 i give you mad props for showing last weekend for some sweet races,dont let the hating fagboys get ya down!! I will do 180mph with or without the pussys that never show…I AINT SKUURD

Darkstar will win, male pattern baldness is a nice way to drop some added weight. :rofl:

Duly noted. :ugh2:

What the fuck does a GST with an exhaust have to do with a 600hp+ Civic?

so these so-called races.they from a dig or a roll?

Vararam Intake
LS6 Intake Manifold
243 Heads off of a Trailblazer SS (same heads as a z06 pretty much)
ARP Head Bolts
Dual Valve springs
Upgraded pushrods
SVO #32 Injectors
Comp Cams 230/234 .605 .613 on a 113 +4
Kooks 1 3/4" Long tube headers with cat delete
Z06 titanium exhaust
Yank 3600 torque converter
3.42 rear end with shotpeened gears out of a Z06
NX Nitrous kit
Custom Vanity plate, of my choosing.

unless your vanity plates give you another 70 hp
you are assed out pimple puss.
410rwhp = 483 to the crank with an auto…
and your shitty warmed over ls1 aint ever,
and i mean ever,!! gonna see that hp even with spray…

btw, the stock ringlands are so weak on ls1’s that you
better pray that your shit holds together for the 1st
16th of a mile.

i will bet 5 grand you lose miserably. :wackit:

baleedat!

how can i reach deez keedz!?

My car made 400+ rwhp with a smaller 224 cam, a lot crappier (853 casting) set of heads, and through a 9" rear end?

Interesting, cause there’s dozens of people on LS1Tech and CorvetteForum that have had no problems with nearly identical setups. There are people on this board that have ran F-bods into the mid 10’s with the same setup, and the Vette is 500 lbs or so lighter.

You gain .01 respect points from your mildly funny South Park reference.

Nitrous is the way to go, although sometimes it is tough to reach the true shot your supposed to get from the jets, youll have to place with your nitrous and fuel jets to see the hp numbers, it also depends on what your fuel pump maf and injectors will run, I went dry shot on the m3 and a rough 90ish shot only produced about 68 more hp to the wheels that was pig rich tho I just didn’t have the fuel pressure to keep up, but with the mods laid out I could see it hitting around 500whp easy with 150 shot

My 383 small block chevy was over 500whp last year with a 150 shot that proby was only a 120whp. I went mid high 10’s consistantly with a 128mph trap speed. Car is about 200-250lbs heavier than auto vette. My 23 degree headed small block even tho it has more cubes is inferior to LSx type headed motors.

His setup will easily surpass my power numbers. LS6 motor (basically what he has now) with bolt ons in a M6 will get near 400whp. Auto is probly 380whp. Thats before the cam. 90% of cammed LS6 type motors I see make closer to 430-450whp and these arent huge cams either. His motor should easily be 410-420whp and a 150 shot assuming a true 150whp shot which is not uncommon in the lsx world with the kits they have out there, will do close to mid 500’s at the tire and hold up just fine. Pull 4 degree timing and keep it around 11 to 1 air fuel and it will live forever.

Termin8r (or something like that) on few message forums ran for years on a cammed nitrous LS1 that made close to 600whp. Ran just fine and ran mid low 10’s at over 130mph.

That vette is gonna haul ass. The hp will be one thing but the torque the nitrous makes will be vastly superior to any turbo 4 car. Provided it hooks up I think the turbo 4 car will have to play catch up. It should be a good race if both hook up.

As far as nitrous is concerned, try to get a setup with -4an supply lines for nitrous feed and fuel feed… could use -3an for fuel since you’ll have plenty of fuel to add, but -4an lines will get you your true 150 shot. -3an lines arent any bigger than most 125shot orfices, so you rarely get your 150shot sometimes. My buddy’s kit changed from 125 to 150 to 175 jets and never gained anything. -3an line is only big enough to feed 125 shot.

iirc he ran an ms3 cam with prc terminator heads with a 200 shot on a stock short block for 3 years until he finally melted a piston.

by far, he has the best street racing videos…well him or 1320 video