So turbob16 is getting serious about racing me... v.POLE

Did I say my car is superior to a ZR1? Did I say GM wasted it’s time? No. Shut the fuck up. Just trying to put things in perspective.

This thread is full of fail.

It’ll be a good race, pending traction, exploding vehicles, and it actually happening.

And LS1’s not handling a 150 shot :bowrofl:

I was going to spray the Miata with a 150 shot when I started piecing together a kit, but sold the car first :slight_smile: I was trying to blow myself to pieces!

… its nothing not mothing.

there is only one hump in “N”

they will blow the welds off of the intake!!

this kid is a complete goon. he beltches all third party info and don’t know dick about dick. well, he may know alot about dick. :jerkit: bwahahah! ayo sizzlechest, do yourself a favor, make sure your dinosour of a car makes it through your first attempt at 150 extra rwhp and tq through your assebly line engine and then talk shit. if you were in front of me i would slap those doofy glasses of your goofy fckin face… also, as far as me being real/legit… aka “mike nice” :squint: ask somebody. then call me a liar. that is my pic, and my you tube pg. match the tattoo’s and you’ll be less apt to assume i’m not who i say i am. :asshole

mike can i jump on the bandwagon and race you too?

no ones racing me…
darkturd is racing.
and i’ll bet your 12 sec. firechicken will be more than he
can handle also.

but if it does end up you me & the tree, i wanna see
some tittays first, and you better not have hairyolas.
ya~meeen!?

hairyolas :bowrofl:

25 points for you, sir!

Jesse have you purchased a car yet?

:bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl:

I do believe her “12 second firechicken” would give you a run for your money, if all you can muster is a 11.9 out of your car.

u should just keep posting ur slut pics PLEASE!!:blue:

If she ever keeps an exhaust on the car for longer than a few weeks. Seems like that car is on the lift getting exhaust work done every time i see it

she changes exhausts like you change motor builds :booty:

lol its going back on jeffs lift for the converter. YES CHRIS YOU WILL GET YOUR FUCKING CONVERTER SOON.

anyways, if all you could get was a high 11 sec pass out of your car then im pretty sure my tits will be staying in the shirt.

i’ll make your tig ol bitties flop out after i take you on a skid pad and
pull 1.02 g’s.

also, dont skew my words children…my dyno run showed those numbers.
the mph is good for 11.40’s.
i also stated i don’t have axles for drag racing.
and since we’re on the subject. straight line racing (qrt mile)
is for hillbillies with beer guts, bad breath, and dirty finger nails.
you wait in line for 2 hrs listening to ignorant shit stained bums
talk about how fast there mismatched colored fender shit box
fox f & g body cars are.
no thanks, i’m above it all, i’ll road race (scca) for a much more challenging
thrill, and hang with an upper class of people and all that implies.

I can’t smell my own breath so I’ll take your word for it. LOL, Mike.

rather hang around beer drinking crowd then bunch of people wondering what box of wine to pick up after driving a couple laps

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/motivator39eca037a1c0dce0c1894b9ddc5c62f3610e3553.jpg

:owned::owned::owned::owned: