:hsugh:

:smiley:

lol yeah sure kid, the scabs on your tiny little pop cock dont constitue
real pussy you goon.
this is mtparkers friday nites:

“llllloook at mmm mmy big buck teeffff an an annd ppph pu pu pickle puss
f ff fface. i ffuh fuh fffuck alot uh uh of g gg gurls in mmu mu my head
mmoo moo movies. wwwhen will my eyyyes sss ss st stop ruh ruh rrraining?”

ok, seriously you got issues. I grew up the city, and do not understand 1/2 of the ghetto-ness you speak. Do not type back to me unless it is a full english forming sentence. And who cares about sluts? they are sluts, if it wasnt you, someother wanna be thug-life would be tearing them up. Some of us here have repect for our wives/girlfriends/slampigs, and do not want to post pics so some 14 yr. old kid can churn his man yogurt to them.
honestly, you have a nice car, nice build-up. great. now leave. bye. later.
are you gone yet? how about now?
oops, you didnt understand me…YOU GOTSTA BOUNCE ON UP OUTTA HERE YO!! remember there is always someone bigger, stronger, faster

:wtcslap: not on this thread.

Wow, your bad ass for trying to make yourself sound like Simple Jack from Tropic Thunder. I’ll give you .5% of respect for trying to use big words that sounded good to you. How long did it take you on google to figure out how to spell Constitute? Your a joke dude. You were cool when you joined, but now I think your the biggest piece of crap I’ve ever had a conversation with. Please don’t respond to me, I don’t want to spend 10 minutes trying to comprehend what your trying to say in your responce. Thank you.

please… keeping egging him on… you realize you are just fueling the fire right?

I mean I believe it’s pretty apparent he’s an attention whore… and you fighting with him just makes him worse

who’s your daddy!? :bukkake:

:naughty: :sadwavey:

Yeah. I know, I’m done. He’s not worth the key strokes on my computer.

My car is getting closer…

I drove down to 1st try to get the scoop on D-stars car. I saw the NOS system still sitting in a box, so…

Why don’t you step down and let me race turbob16, that way you can save face?

Not for much longer.

So ya I’m gonna bring this thread back to the top here!!

Just want to know darkfuck can I get in on a run with the super auto vette???

Come on man time to get some of this grudge racing on and over with!!!

no.vote.from.I.either.will.fail.

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/222222222227447474744747897.JPG

Did the vette get finished?

trans blew apart already lol. but trans is getting rebuilt right now

You.called.it.
all.on.dorkstar

That sucks, prime time for a built auto or a 6 speed swap tho

User.fault

funny you say that… I bumped into a couple of buddies at a jump rope competition in your mother’s cunt last week and they said the same thing.