So we got a comedian on the site.

hahahahahaha

I heard it was Silverado-man

silveradoman is probably one of the biggest scumbags on this forum, i think. :Idiots . i’m so sorry to see this happen to you, vlad

Krammer! that’s not nice! and I dont think its silveradoman, he lives pretty much in cobleskill, 45 mins from albany, thats a haul to keep being a smartass like that… granted, i know the story of PJB’s truck, however, this is too much of a sophisticated prank for him :slight_smile:

Sneaking around Paul’s truck and putting Santa’s sleigh in it wasn’t too sophisticated, but slapping something the size of a business card on Vlad’s bike is?

the santa sleigh was rickety and old, the business card looked too sleek and sophisticated… I just don’t think that that’s Andrew’s forte…

i was in lake george…i didn’t leave till sunday around 1030…dom and amanda stayed with me…so all you fuckers that want to pass blame fuck off

i told you guys he didn’t do it…

Well if we were in fact what you say, fuckers, then wouldn’t we technically be fucking off anyway? No need to tell us what to do…

I have video footage of Silverado man leaving said card…

you were in lake goerge too…rememberscreaming hey vvtcelica when amanda drove by with her bf???..i was right in front of her…i passed john as he called me a pussy when i went by…def was in lake george

second that, he hung out with my bf Dom, myself and our friends all night, you guys remember him getting pulled over??? Sorry andrew…

I have seen said footage.

welp i guess there i no hiding it…they caught me…amanda when u n dom wee asleep i drove vlads and put a business card on his bike, then drove back to lake george to get sum sleep without waking up either of you (b/c my truck is soo quiet and i’m so sneeky)… i guess theres only 1 thing left out…said video needs to be posted…

Adam and I have benefit of the doubt, people trust us up in this bitch. We don’t have to post shit!

I trust Adam, I don’t know about you Steve. :shifty

He has seen said footage!

You need to prove to ME beyond a reasonable doubt, that you were not in that video.

“Its digital baby!”

Srsly, who the hell is it? :shifty

Dude, i woke up when you went to take a piss in the morning… there’s no way I wouldn’t have woken up if I heard your truck…

you guys KNOW it wasn’t him, how come you have it out for him?