Looking for a silver 350z that hit road debris tonight 5/4

I have been asked by the police to remove this post. I understand that I am not legally obligated to do this and I have broken no laws, but out of respect for the officer I am doing it.

where in depew?

What do you mean by debris? Was it a pile of rocks that they stacked in the road? Pieces of wood? Tires?

I have been asked by the police to remove this post.

Where on transit? Occasionally I see those D-bags hanging out in the Tim Hortons parking lot close to Broadway, at night.

I’d call and report it to the police.

Yep, you’re right. I missed that part, sorry.

Punk pieces of shit.

I will be avoiding Transit there or driving with my headlights on and paying attention in that area…

Is this like a regular car meet they’re having there?

Those guys are from 716misfits and also hang out on 716 racing from time to time.

And yes people hang out there on a regular basis

Shocking

Well its funny Cal posted up the other day he took his Jeep Cherokee into the drive thru there and that group was yelling shit at him like “Buy a real jeep”

Only reason I know they hang out there is my wife makes fun of the cars when we drive by :lol:

Edit: I posted this up on 716 racing trying to get some lolz

Ohhhhh Shit

716 vs NYSpeed

Who will prevail???

Its 716misfits not 716 racing

I figured that out when I looked to see which one I belonged to haha

Sounds like by disrespecting the Jeep, they violated their own code of conduct

#1 have a backbone
#2 respect people cars and build no matter if it’s your taste or not it’s not your car
#3if you sell, something plz put details of what your selling or it will be deleted
#4 if you no long have what you were selling delete your post so it’s not taking up space so post are fresh thanks #5 don’t be a dick if some one post a question and you believe it’s stupid just keep, scroll down and keep it moving not all of us are car smart lol

Never break Rule #2 of being a Misfit!

you know you’re a winner when even the 716Racing tards look better than you

To quote Warren G

I can’t believe this happenin in my own town

Father/Brother/Uncle of the group??

Lancaster Police Blotter

Patrol stopped at an address on Aurora Street after observing a large amount of construction material/debris in the roadway in front of the residence. The 46 year old male homeowner, who was highly intoxicated, was advised of the hazard and that it needed to be cleaned up. The subject became enraged and began screaming profanities at the officers and then came at them in a threatening manner. When patrols tried to place the subject under arrest, he repeatedly disregarded their orders and attempted to pull away. The subject was brought under control and returned to the station. He was charged with depositing refuse on the highway, disorderly conduct and resisting arrest.

Here’s a question @stuiephoto: did the 350Z look stock or modded? If it was modded then it’s more likely someone in the car community knows who it is.