Looking for a silver 350z that hit road debris tonight 5/4

I have been asked by the police to remove this post.

It doesn’t matter im crowd sourcing their name now :lol:

I have been asked by the police to remove this post.

Are any of these winners on the forum?

Threats qualify for a complimentary can of whoop ass. Punks.

The kid in the slammed saturn from on here???

wish i was in a car club or a bike gang :confused:

Ben wouldn’t do that, deff someone else.
@PlasticLover

If you need cameras I have a hook up. Let me know

Yeah I know the only other slammed Saturn driver around and he hangs out with that crowd. I stay far far away from that crowd for many a reason.
Anyhow, I wouldn’t expect any less of said other Saturn driver. Has constant run ins with the authorities for all the common indignant teenager reasons.

Post his name! Let us have some fun.

If it’s that blue slammed one he works at Hectors on Transit in Depew.

I like turtles.

I joined the Buffalo Racing Group on FB last week. I think this Tim Hortons group is on there, including someone with a blue saturn…

FWIW, the group is fuckin terrible.

not at hectors anymore, I know of him and what he did is beyond stupid, but posting his parents address isent much cooler, lets just find the 350z owner and get his car fixed by Saturn boys insurance, the police already know he did it

Yes the blue one. And I believe that is his address. He doesn’t work at Hector’s anymore, he quit there and then another job because he didn’t “get along with the owners”. Aka doesn’t know how to be a responsible adult. Supposedly he is selling it to get an Integra or something to better fit in with the 716misfits.

P.S. Name is Adam Curtis. But you didn’t hear that from me.

https://www.facebook.com/adam.d.curtis?fref=ts

Champion at life

Well

Racing seats and harnesses in an automatic Saturn with 900 air fresheners and a white steering wheel always tells me that I am dealing with a quality individual.

Just forwarded this message to a silver 350z owner who lives in the area, waiting to hear back.