so what happens when your bag of milk goes bad??

you take it back and get a new bag of milk

introducing the new milk bag… now with less miles AND nav

sorry for the shitty pics… my camera sucks

what happened? same parking lot where the pics were taken?

yeah lol… its well lit

the kompressor engine has a design flaw that leaks oil from the cam sensors into the wiring harness… that then flows down and blows out your O2 sensor, and eventually hits your ECU

just replacing the harness and some other shit that was wrong with the car (after a week) was gonna cost me 3k bucks and the extendo warranty wouldnt cover it… so i took it back and got an 06 with less miles AND still factory warranty on her

wow. nice. :tup:

what do these cars even run? price wise.

i got this one for a STEEEEEEEEEEEEAL 06 with nav, sport, 37k miles all power everything inside out the door for 20

the book on that is 26… i got a rather good deal cause i was PISSED when i went in there… and being in uniform may have helped:)

is it fixed on the new 06? didnt you tint the windows on the other one?

where the benz dealer off transit?

did you have a gun?

I could be mistaken, but I believe he lives out of state.

thats the beauty of the 06’s theyre still a “230” but its a 2.5 NA V6

yeah… just tinted them on sat :frowning: but afterwards is when i took it to the actual benz deal to find out all that shit was wrong… my boy hooked me up on the tint, and is going to do it again for this one on fri

i cant wait to get a wheel to the car… it looks like it hasnt been waxed since they bought it… gonna be a loooooooooong buffing session

that is correct… im down in san antonio… and im glad you replied to that, cause i had no idea wtf he was talking about lol

I failed to mention that I am genuinely jealous of you. That car is 100x’s hotter in black. Nice buy. Enjoy it.

thanks man! just wait till i get some better quality ones… im gonna do a before and after shot when i buff it, youll be AMAZED at the difference

i hate to say this cause this reveals that im no baller :wiggle:

but these arent that expensive to buy if you go used after a couple years… hell the 05 TL’s were more expensive than these were

Still a way better quality car than anything else for 20k.
Can’t wait for more pics. I <3 these cars.

black>silver

lol…homo…its the benz dealership right down the street from my house.

dont think we went over that way when you were here though.

yeah… i dont think so either… we hit just bout every place else haha

I hear ya, I had a jaguar xtype…and everyone was like OMG u have a jag. little did they know, it was only like 17 grand.
Nice car, I’ve always like MB.

65F…