So what were you like in High School?

Correction Internet Dickhead…my 86.5 944NA was a 6500 dollar car at the time and I sold it for $4500 with the rear flare pushed in :stuck_out_tongue:

You leave MikeyRetarded alone!

i enjoyed long walks in the rain, frozen yogurt, and listening to bryan adam’s cds

Still in it but my schools kinda seperated between gangster kids and prep kids…im the prep kid ,ha alot of friends.Played alot of sports in gym just not for my school cause they suck something horrible.

I never hung out with the “it crowd” , Always stayed in my own circle because i knew that most of the “it” crowd would cut each other down to get a few more popularity points. I got decent grades played sports with my friends , went to parties, and i really never cared what that crowd thought.

Dont miss highschool one bit and glad that shits over. I talk to 2 people from school still and thats only on rare occasions

[quote=“86maro,post:63,topic:8030"”]

Played alot of sports in gym

[/quote]

hahahahaaahhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahah:lol:ahahahahahahahahah:picard:hahahahaaaahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahaaha:lol:hahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahah:lol:haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaahahaa:eekdance:ahah

im sorry,
i thought that was funny

[quote=“86maro,post:63,topic:8030"”]

Played a lot of sports in gym

[/quote]

And isn’t that a requirement?

LOL

EDIT_ I couldn’t even imagine high school without a sport every single season.

3 sports (or more) a year or no care.

http://www.derrickcomedy.com/2007/06/21/emo-song/