So what's PJB going to do this evening now that he's banned?

VOVCHANDR or Cossey

Why was he banned?

wait they arnt online. You cant shed any more light on this?

this is how it goes:

offensive material gets removed, and stored in an area accessible to moderators to save as a reference point for future offenses, if they occur. so no, his posts are not visible any longer.

HURR DURR SHIFTERS KANT REED GUD

Wait so all I have to do is make few gay comments to cossey and vochandr and I to’s can get banned??? I’ll get right on top of that!!!

Makes sense. Thanks for that info.

I honestly cant imagine that PJB would post up anything more offnesive than shit I have seen on here befor. Not to mention other members are constantly calling him a Pedo, boy pp toucher, homo this, homo that… maybe he finally snapped.

Seems like it, if that was what happened. If that happened, then that is rather lame. Becasue you have admin/mod power doesnt make you invincable to comments. Becasue EVERYONE on there, mods and admins have made tastless comments towards “lower” members here.

I really sense some BS. Based on the fact that he honestly would be the LAST guy I figured would get the boot. And the fact that i dont know the reason behind why a decission was made.

You officially care too much.

hes been warned about it before, only reason he got banned.

Maybe. but thats what friends are for.

and I have nothing better to do while I am at work. :rofl

+1 PJB takes more heat than anyone else on this forum.

hank, i will ban you, unless when i need it, you can make me a sickkkkkkkk exhaust.

and about pjb, i duno, he takes alot but he also feeds back into it… when someone says you like it in the butt, and you reply “no im not gay, exit only” or “anal is for homos” youre asking for it.

when he should reply “no, but your mom does” or something along those lines. just send it back the way it came, rather than going into the im not gay defensive mode.

all in all paul is a good guy, hes just lacks social/communication qualities. or its lack of better judgement. who knows.

If pbj’s got bad for something that lil ?? Then my account really should be permanitely Deleted!! God Knows I really tried to get band but it never happens!!hmm y is that!!??

Ya!! Then just go ahead and ban me !! This is boxersix’s forum for all ur welding needs and info!! I really don’t want to step on anyone’s toes.

Unless that will get me banned too!!!???

Well i have no use argueing i guess, since i dont have any power, or insight into it.

was it a perma or timed ban?

three days i think?

Fahk it who really care anyway’s!! I’m goin back to bed I needz a nap !! mmm more meds then a nap yup said really good to me. nite nite!!! lol

nah, im good, your shop is closer and i hook the hatfields up with business because they hook us up where they can

WAIT, I must me missing something.

"and about pjb, i duno, he takes alot but he also feeds back into it… when someone says you like it in the butt, and you reply “no im not gay, exit only” or “anal is for homos” youre asking for it.

when he should reply “no, but your mom does” or something along those lines. just send it back the way it came, rather than going into the im not gay defensive mode."

Are you jokeing? You are COMPLETELY backwards there.

Actually it does. Dont like it, ask Vlad to make you a mod.