So which one of you mother fuckers did it?

Thank you very much. beer for you when I see ya next.

You have my number.

man thats fucking bs!!

set up a sting… park a nice car out somewhere with the windows open or something… sit and wait, like that show on court TV bait car. You never know it may pay off. Get some paint ball guns to unleash your anger then call the cops

I would love to help out if you do it. They got a rush from it the first time which is why they did it a second time, both times resulted in no justice for their actions. They wont stop until they get cought…

<<<<< willing to drop off car for “bait”

nice! few big kids in the bushes and a few kids driving around looking for them and were golden!

<<< willing to hide on a rooftop and snipe. :ninja

I’ll just leave this here

http://www.shift518.com/showthread.php?t=19657

BAIT CAR NAOW!

Fucking park a car in back of ASS, where the door to the service bays are. Park one or two with the hoods unlatched, and have a CPD cruiser inside the bay with the doors closed. Those guys get paid so much in overtime it’s the least they could do anyway.

They’ll definitely come back, and then they’ll get FUCKED!

the colonie punks have 240’s and stuff so i could lend the coupe for a night as long as i can sit in another vehicle and watch

Poor parents are going to be liable for quite a bit of damages.

Too bad it will likely have to be claimed through court.

The nice part about it is that theyll either pay up or end up having their assets stripped from them if the winning party pushes hard enough.

Fuck I’ll loan out the Lemons 24hrs 240 race car for bait and leave the key in it. What are they gonna do to it that hasn’t been done worse to it already. As long as a few of us are there to raise hell on them if/when they do show up again I’m game.

Completely serious…

So whats gonna happen, their welfare checks are gonna be garnished or something?

Probably dirtball deadbeat parents in this case. I mean who else lets their kids roam free in the middle of the night like that?

Yeah typically if it’s welfare or people working under the table you end up being out of luck.

Unfortunately just because somebody has to pay you, doesn’t mean they will.

soo when can I drop the bait off?

Probably but anything they have through a bank can be seiged. Bank accounts, mortgages, car loans, etc. So if they do have anything at all they can be placed in a very very bad situation especially if they dont have much money.

This kid is blind. I was pullin in last night as you were leaving. I was in the green mini van honking the horn and hanging out the window trying to get your attention. lol

:rofl I didn’t know who it was so I just kept driving.

:rofl :rofl :rofl @ sig

I will bait, then masturabate… on their mothers faces.