so who is going to the drift event

well a couple of us go out and drift but we don’t sit in one spot we just drive around hitting a bunch of spots in a “cruise style” format.we’re going to glens fall mnt road tomorrow night with a few guys. it’s super fun tight backroad pavement sucks towards the end but it’s alot of fun.

street drifting is for regions w/o events. we have events… SO STOP STREET DRIFTING WALLACE!!

If you want to wreck and/or hit deer, come to my house to drift. Guaranteed to shit your pants on the back roads.

we don’t have events we “might” have some pratice sessions…depends how howards feeling that day or what else he booked for the day of our drift event. i don’t konw about the rest of you but i love our sport (drifting) and 6 days of the year is all i’m allowed to drift? i will sell my car right now if that’s the only time i could get to drift.

I know I got hooked at AIS, I’m itching to drift. Way to much fun!

yea it’s pretty much the only reason i built my 240. i didn’t build it to be different i did it with one goal in mind,to get sideways. the day i stop drifting is the day that car gets sold.

Haha I built mine just for a quick daily. Never thought I would drift it. :lol

fanboi!

you need to drive to events,

Nashville Super Speedway - Aug 22
Summit Point - Aug 22
GTLive VIR - Oct 2-4
English town - Sept 12, 30 and Oct 24,25

saw wayne blow it sideways hard

okay i went to LVD on friday and there was no one there? wtf? you guys are assholes

i really hope you are joking

yea pretty much everyone was talking about it all day thurs and friday.

more info!!! you cant stop street drifting if nobody advertises anything

bitch are you retarded

how?

It’s ok, I neg’d him for that ha

yeah thanks, i dont get it, everyone wants to put an end to that shit and nobody has events and when here are nobody lets anyone else know, except for LVD. i mean im willing to drive half way across the country for this shit, its not like i have a meaningful job or anything i can take time off and travel to have a good time

we are not your mother. we can not tell you what to do or where to do it. there are tons of events all over the place you have to look and listen. we are not gonna post every drift event in the usa just the local ones.if you wanna street drift thats fine just re-read the pm and that will be all. good day to you sir!

Drive to English town, there is drifting like every week! :lol