So who likes murdered out 600rr's with custom exhausts?

haha I was snooping around with ken as my tour guide. GET RID OF THOSE CHICKEN STRIPS SILLY!

We gotta go riding soon! :frowning:

nice chicken strips… PDA.

pics make them look alot worse than they are. Don’t you worry, I’ve got marks to the edge sucka.

BS. pics for proof… ones that havent been chopped. xoxo

http://photos-254.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sf2p/v168/114/72/15719254/n15719254_33990675_223.jpg
:gay3: figured you’d like to see what an absence of a chicken strip would look like. courtesy of an 05 636 :cocktease:

wrd on the muffler, aftermarket is too loud (or maybe I’m just getting old).

do yourself a favor though and get some aftermarket rearsets

That looks fucking fantastic. Nice work man.

Nice work and a very Clean looking bike. Good job.

Wait so who did your bike murder? :slight_smile:

Looks good man! We have to go out and cruse.

lol i’m getting there, 90% of the cruising ive been doing is on straight roads, to and from work, riding around after work, etc. I dont think my tires actually flat yet its just more discolored in the middle :wink: hahaha

oh yeah? post pics of the other side of your tires biotch. haha.

YES

looks awesome dude… great work :tup:

:tup: everything came out great

watching you drag knee on the way to sphinx’s house made us nervous :ohnoes: And you probably weren’t even that low, but to non-riders it’s scary to watch.

haha, I thought you were gonna try and keep up with me. I love those on/off ramps. And I didn’t drag knee, I was only wearing jeans. Had to keep my leg tucked a bit.

I’ve been moto’ing the circle by teh ford plant

I do about 20 laps before I get dizzy. :slight_smile:

I recognize those first couple pics, canandaigua city pier. Anyway that’s a nice looking bike.

lol, on ramps for the fuggin win. :clap:

I know you said you cant do powdercoating for anyone else, but if you could find a way to sneak a few small items in for me, I will touch your penor in ways that will be more enjoyable then you could ever possibly imagine

PM me. I’m not sure when something else is going through. But I’ll check. If I decide to put anything through for me, than it’s easy since I can just put it all together. not sure when that may be tho.

:bigclap: