so who likes to go drivin when it snows???

and do any of you that like snowy driving live near me the west end meeting place? (dunno if piggies patrol this forum)

shhhhh. 5,0 5,0

well that was fun, damn salt trucks ended my fun early

Its snowing? God dammit, nothing here, this winter has sucked donkey balls so far…

Although i was ripping around on my lake today, that was pretty chill

got my fix :wink:

yep, I went around my neighbourhood 2 times before pulling into the driveway…

if the neighbours have a problem, they can follow the pair of icy tire marks…

don’t be silly, i know you’re smarter than that.

You guys are hanging around the wrong places. If you’re willing to leave town, I will take you to heaven.

I have no car to winter drive :frowning:

went out in the yukon. salt trucks ended my night earily too

how far out of town? mind you if i ever have to stop it takes me 30 secs to get up to 20kmph since my rears are so damn bald. so far away places dont work so well for me.

1 hour., maybe 40 mins if it’s more north. You just gotta venture to the lands where salt trucks don’t exist. Salt isn’t used outside of the GTA and other large cities/hubs. I was in a place last weekend that ha snow on the roads, parking lots that hav never seen a plow, an lawns that have been white since December.

The salt trucks come out way quicker. I ventured for new territory and found out that the t ducks had already been there. Went to an old favourite and a truck went in for the kill around 12:30.

always wanted to go exploring some spots but never got around to it…
which way is best? N, W, or E?

follow airport road for 40mins north until hockley valley… it gets interesting on some side roads…

use google earth

yo corpse just go to the brampton stuntspot. no one s gonna be there when there is snow on the ground lol lol

Driving around snow last night was fun until I blew my back passenger tire!

It’s actually really flat out there, you’re insane man. Not a single good road out that way.
dude, you’re blowing my childhood stomping grounds on SON. That’s a best kept secret.sssshhhh.

You want to go west for a while and then north. North west, maybe a bit north east.

If you want some rally stuff I can take you out one day. As far as touge you have your more known spots and then spots that are relatively unknown that you will not be told about but shown when the times is right kind of thing. I have explored extensively myself and have noticed some areas are complete traps. Stay away from town where the water is always down.