So who's still here from "Back in the Day"

Yeah Right, You got beat by a Probe and after all those years" YOUR STILL IN DENIAL" and coming up with Ricer excuses! haha You still down in oc?

Whitey - You still rockin the 240?

BrokeAss - Hows the married life? I just got engaged after all those years of playing the Game lol

what up doug… got rid of the 02 GTI, have an S4 and 135 to drive to work… cabriolet 16vturbo in a garage with sailor and some other dudes. Been busy myself too lately… it’d be nice to get some miles on the cabriolet this year.

Don’t think I ever met you (maybe at the JJ’s bonfire) but still remember the name.

sup doug, i’m still troll around this board every day…

Yep the 240 is still alive and kicking… It is pushing just shy of 500 to the wheels now and running times faster then Darkstar will ever imagine.

married life is good. congrats on the engagement!

:rofl: pwn3d

Enough about these tulips.

What kind of boat you have doug ?
Poontoon ?

Supra Sunsport Now with a 300+ HP ford motor even though I prefer Gm, My other boat was a 22 ft Cuddy Speedboat with 350 Mag with 300 Hp and the ford motor actaully runs smoother and Yanks a wakeboarder out of the water as soon as you tap the throttle! But then again its Direct drive vs i/o

Jay you still in florida? Im in orlanda 2 times a yearvisiting family and been running around that area, I bet If I lived in orlando I could go out to eat 3 times a day and never even come close to running out of new places to go in one year …

Does darkstar really got a vette now? If I was to purchase a car it would def be a ls series vette or 02+ m3

Fshowcars S4 - good choice

Yeah Jeff I don’t believe I met ya but def remember your s/n

I don’t think I know you, but I know everybody you speak of. I’m sort of related to Eric.

Where you at in G’burg?

Welcome Back.

Doug is actually the first Pittspeeder I met in person back when I was still into the mazdas.
Now I have a lexus SC400 daily and a 68 nova garage ornament
No more Mazdas

Your eyes do not deceive you. Whitey can never beat me. Sometimes the pupil never does surpass their master.

^ Pittspeed tard. He’s in a home for defunct 20 something year olds

Hey Doug. Former 1gen probe owner. Now sporting a 04 Turbo’d Grand Prix.

wow victor smalls! Long time buddy! Hows that turbo grand prix running?

yeah, i guess my name back when used to be turbovw18 … it was changed to fshowcars sometime in 2005 i think? anyway, youre correct, especially with this shit weather, s4’s get a :bigok: from me

It has been too long. Glad to see your still around. The TGP scoots pretty good. Really makes for a fun drive.

I’m not sure we’ve met but i was on PSR way back when and also just recently returned.