So who's still here from "Back in the Day"

You know when PSR turned into Pittspeed etc etc!! I haven’t been on this site in a while and since I was sporting the hoodie I thought I wonder who’s still around! I kinda got more into 4 wheeling and boating and droped the street racing since its tough to afford everything

Welcome back doug

Hey Doug, my buddy still has that mx6 gt he got off you.

Whats up

whats up doug…u got another Jeep yet ?

Whats up doug! ur old roomy making me a GrandPA!!

i heart og threads

this thread sucks.

Because you are not og by 3 years!

Whats up OG"S,

steelcity, Does that mx6 still run? Did he ever get times with it? That thing was a fluke, I banged out 14.0 with just a cone filter and 2 psi more then factory and then I built it and it couldn’t keep the tires planted even in 3rd gear! I wish I would have gotten a chance to run it at the track

Pewter, R u talking about Luke? Cause I heard that and wasn’t sure! Now Kuhn was never my roomy but I just heard about that to! Congrats!

Chris, Keep in touch and we shall go 4 wheeling by the end of march, Just picked me up another Jeep Yesterday and im pulling it in the shop to build it!

To all you other Og’s Nice seeing your screenname over the interweb,

Here is a good question, What is everyone driving Now, I remember the turbo fox bodies and camaro’sand Shags blue mustang, Darkstars maxipad the ls series Truck, but the questions is, Did you sell them or build them till they are barely street legal? Is Sailor - kolar - jay - sebek - Eric - dennis etc still on here? Did 240’s with det swaps still own pittspeed or is there new something new out there? Its been a while since I built something for speed! I had a diesel cummins I played around with and im into building Jeeps for offroading and im working on my Wakeboarding boat, Hell I even got my self a lil 6 month ol’ boy! Best thing thats ever happend to me

Nice ! I’m ready…lol

what u get this time ? Now BJ needs another one too !

Whats up man, i am in the same boat, got out of racing and into 4 wheeling,jetski’s and quads. Barely come on here anymore and on mainly wheeling sights.

im still around. i own a shit load of german cars. most of which no one knows about and they hide in garages under car covers. i still have the vw and it is still apart. it is my obsession car–everything has to be perfect on it before im done.

im getting there just need to find one thats cheap enough for me to beat the shit out of lol

and i hope the kid looks like your daughter and not kuhn

lol…sweet…i’ll keep my eye out for ya

Good to see you are alive and kicking Doug! It has been a long time!

hey doug whats up? sold the blue eclipse a while back. just been rockin the gixxer and am planning on getting my next car soon.

x2 & Yup its Kuhn!!:crying:

My Prelude would have whipped your ass that night if I didn’t have that sub box in the back and you didn’t jump the start.