So you like peanut butter do you?

damn just pulled this one out

Good to know I’ve possibly been poisoned everyday this week for lunch.

Oh well, I feel fine.

Guess I got lucky.

Just read that, really fuck now.

JIF > **

LOL, they don’t want you to know that it’s the same damn thing. There are a lot of products out there like that. Sometimes they just stick different labels on the same exact jars, and bam, instant savings!:lol:

eh, peanut butter sucks anyway.

Got 1 new and 1 half used… :frowning:

From their site, which was very hard to find details on the recall:

If consumers have this product, they should discard it, but save the product lid. For a full refund, consumers must return the Peter Pan Peanut Butter or Great Value Peanut Butter product lid along with their name and mailing address to ConAgra Foods, P.O. Box 3768, Omaha, NE 68103.

How much they going to give me per container? :slight_smile:

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1666&stc=1&d=1171587397

yeah buddy

i go through a jar of the smooooothness in a week

to the point i’ve taken a pb sabbatical and i’m already dropping lbs

Honestly just eat it, get sick. And sue them for not advertising the fact enough. Then split the money with me for potentially saving your life, while helping you be set for life. :wink:

<3

I have some reduced fat pan that starts with 2111, the jar is almost gone, I guess I should not have had seconds, if its my time, its my time to go

I can’t eat that much of it. Gives me the most awful vile gas imaginable. I seriously had half the gym gagging once. Everyone around me was talking about it, trying to find the source. I just kept doing my presses. :snky:

Ah shit. I have 2 jars of 2111. One of them is almost gone.

Dont worry. I’ve had 4 pbjs in the last few days. All “2111” stuff. :slight_smile:

I don’t know why but this 2111 PB tastes better than ever now

Oh that’s real good to know. Time to go look through the trash.

Yea all hte peanut butter in my house all has the 2111 on it.

my GF had a jar that was recalled she never ate any of it but she did give some to her dog and she could not figure out y he kept throwing up lol now we know

Geez… I didn’t think anyone ate Peter Pan lol

and liberate all the lids and return them…

We have a near empty jar in our cupboard, o-well. None of us got sick. I guess it only gets the people sick who suck at life.