So you like peanut butter do you?

classic family guy clip from new ep

…anywhere

if anyone knows how to host the vid in my post plz tell me cuz i know more than half of you wont click the link

One of my wife’s co-workers had one of the recalled jars as well. But they work at a consumer products testing lab so she’s bringing it in to work and they’re actually going to test it for salmonella.

BTW, those of you wondering if you’re going to die, probably not. But if you did eat some you might be in for a bad few days.

What is salmonellosis?

Salmonellosis is an infection with a bacteria called Salmonella. Most persons infected with Salmonella develop diarrhea, fever, and abdominal cramps 12 to 72 hours after infection. The illness usually lasts 4 to 7 days, and most persons recover without treatment. However, in some persons the diarrhea may be so severe that the patient needs to be hospitalized. In these patients, the Salmonella infection may spread from the intestines to the blood stream, and then to other body sites and can cause death unless the person is treated promptly with antibiotics. The elderly, infants, and those with impaired immune systems are more likely to have a severe illness.

And the lawsuits begin:
http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/national/1110AP_Peanut_Butter_Lawsuit.html