so..

so whens the next meet… im still pissed that i missed the last one looked so fun and well ya now that the snow is here we could get even more crazier slides going on.
dont want to post this in the meet section because everyone knows how the last meet was and we cant do that if a whole siht load of people show up, thats why its in the members section cus only a few ppl can actually see this page.
hopefullly rick can get his car fixed up so he can go all crazy on us and not hit anything to screw anything else up but ya would love to meet up again and have a good night away from this city im stuck in… (on a saturday/sunday) anyway ya ive had a few drinks and this may just be some mumble jumble that doesnt make sence but probably does/

and ya the sooner it is the sooner i can give you guys a copy of “DRIFT BIBLE” and get some more dvd’s from anthony and possibly make some other copies for you guys.

does this still make sense im not even going to read it over so heres a ? mark smiley (guess its not really happy. more confused and sick looking like its about to take a dump.) :confused: … oh its even called confused… :confused:

ok thats enough.

yep yep a next meet would be nice soon but at the moment rick is carless sigh oh well we’ll see what happens

also ill have those dvdz for you next time for sure :smiley:

yah ill be making one soon i just have so much stuf goin on so ill make the meet up but dunno if i can make it… i crashed my car and i need to move end of month have a baby etc… and ill be starting work. so ill plan somthing and hope my ride is done etc and we can chill if not you guys can go ahead and go :slight_smile:

honestly i think we shoudl eather have a meet for go-karting or Dave and Busters… then we can all chill chat and eat… then at night some driving action :smiley:

sounds fun to me. go karts would be kick ass.
hope it comes on the weekend i get pay. after valentines day would be great need money for then.
so a month or so is plenty of time to decide and such…

aahhh i gots noo carr…if theres snow id have to fight to get my moms car

why no car.? not driving it in the winter?

blah members area so dead…