First Meet?

The nice season is soon approaching everyone on the SON board and I wonder if there will be a meet just to start off the season. It would of course be recommended only 240’s come out, winter beaters need not apply, and a small cruise. It allows the no names to join and meet the members and of course for everyone to get together again.

My idea :
Meet up at Vaughen Mills, convoy there in groups
Go for a nice cruise in the backroads somewhere (forks of credit)

Who else would be in for it?

http://forums.son240sx.ca/showthread.php?t=24139

lmao, if there were 30+ cars driving together at the forks… it’d be a huge disaster. Kids would be trying to drift and then causing accidents.

I’d be in for a meeting…im from up north so I dont kno much about Toronto…so I’m game. I was thinkin about the Bing’s meet but thats a long drive from here.

Well my bad I missed that thread and yes that would be quite out of the way for…many of the people here? I did have a nice laugh at the drifting at fork credit comment though!

Yaeh bings meet is far away but its worth it. meets lot of ppl from the boards and the foods great.

I would be up for this

The weather is now officially here and I was wondering whens the first time I can cruise to some place and meet some members here. It would be good to not feel like such a noob.

^^^ i hear ya

let have a meet in two weeks after the april showers

Ide be up for a meet a vaughn mills area sure…

The weather seems to be bringing some snow during the week but not the weekends.

let hope theres no snow and more rain lol.

snow is coming in 3-4 days…that whole week will be like 1-4 degrees high everyday…fucking depressing

booooooooooo

Why :@…stop with the snow already!

We should set up a Maple,Woodbridge kinda meet. How many people would be up for a Major Mac, highway 7 meet?

naw man not thre we cant slid or anything. thats pure ricer ville= heat score

That would be reckless driving anyway and thats a no no!!!:stuck_out_tongue: good point though.

me and my buddy might be down to show up and chek it