SON Season Closer: cancelled

UPDATE

As of right now, I can no longer devote any time or effort towards this meet. If someone else wants to lead the way and make it happen, by all means do it.

I’ve injured myself and am out of commision for the next month or two.

PEace.

Hey guys,

Well, The Spring Opener went over really well, And I thought some of you may be interested in having another meet at the same spot outside GPK sometime soon to put a nice close to the season.

The turnout last time around was excellent, and with a bit more planning, it could be even bigger. Let’s just hope for no mishaps this time around.

I think a nice cruise is in order too. We could shoot up Keele to King, And hit up sunset beach, have a BBQ there or something. Just some ideas.

Lemme know if you’re interested and I’ll start putting this thing together. It’d be nice if we could do this before school starts, but that’s quite unlikely.

Regardless, let me know what you’d like to see out of this meet and I and whoever else would like to help will try to realize your dreams.

Thanks in advance,
Dan

im sooo down missed it last time

i will come if it happens on the weekend of sept. 12 13, prefer 13th because theres a drift event being held on the 13th that would interfere with alot of people.

Ya we will for sure schedule it around other events. No conflicts.

i’m down.

I’m there in spirit Dano.:wink:

down

I’ll wait til there are some more details, since you said it might be after school starts. If I can work it around my schedule, I’ll be there for sure.

Most likely on a weekend!

Nick, not an excuse. West < Central.

im down as I ended up missing bings meet.

im down

sundays work for me… cruise to a bbq spot and play some sports = win

yhou guys should really consider cameron motorsports in hamilton… outdoor, fast karts… you go over 60kph in them.

Nobody karted last time, and I won’t assume they will this time.
Plus, I’m looking for central locations, and GPK was enjoyed by most if not all last time!

We should kart though. I think I was the only one that really wanted to go karting last time. lol

I really hate go karting… But I’ll hook up the prices again if people are seriously down.

I say we have it at a park, it’s nicer, being able to cook our own food, hang out and do whatever. We should also organize a cruise downtown. If my shit box is on the road I’ll be up for sure.

Fuck cruising downtown. Only decent roads are lakeshore, queens quay, and mt pleasant.

I already had the idea to hang out at the meet for a bit, then cruise to a park a bit north.

Centennial park would be a nice place…

im down for this