SOLD: 04 Aspen white STI

Me hell no I will never buy an STi again evo is 10xxxxxx better. How many 9sec STi you know?

Evo’s are cheaper to build really fast. I would way rather DD an STi though.

I love this car, with some better wheels and coilovers it would be soooo amazing. Everything else is done, the hard and expensive part that is. Good luck, I’d be rocking it if I didn’t have a cobra in the garage.

Price updated again. I think this price makes a bit more sense considering the current market.

Oh and I fucking hate autotrader. I’m about to give them a serious piece of my mind. After the car has been up this past week all I have gotten was three calls soliciting to better “sell” my car. Fucking a… 3 sales calls. Fuck that shit.

Trade 2004 Audi S4 + Cash?

fuck me, i just put a refundable deposit on a 2010 STi lol

However nice that car is, it’s not the route I’m looking to go if I do in fact sell the car.

You will certainly be saving a shit ton of money on this compared to the 010 sti SILLY!

mmmm aspen white, always loved the sti in that color…i would imagine the new owner will be very happy with this, i would lol GLWS

I got those CONSTANTLY when selling my 98 cobra. I even got them from craigslist.

nice car GLWS!!!

Thanks. OK so I have gotten ZERO interest at the price I have it at.

I also put way too many miles on her at work last week and it’s bothering me.

I’m beginning to become a bit more serious regarding selling this thing, and not just feeling things out.

I’m going to throw this out here just for shit and giggles, as I am taking a huge hit on the build and the parts I have sitting here in my room waiting to be bolted on (mudflaps, underplate, hellatone horns, laminex, wing stiffy etc)

19k get it before I change my mind. This is a stupid deal for the quality of the car and the build at synapse.

PS: She’ll be going in to synapse this upcoming week for a post build comp/leakdown/boost leak test and I am also buying fluids for a tranny and diff flush/fill. I’ll update accordingly.

FWIW that’s less than I sold it for with barely any more mileage on it, plus all the mods

not a bad dealio :tup:

trade my E36 M3 + $10K ?

DO IT!!!

I can’t do an automatic m3, sorry.

EDIT: but thanks :wink:

Kitchen, or car.

Kitchen, or car.

Kitchen, or car.

PS. How do STi transmissions hold up to power like this?

From what I hear pretty well. It’s about what you put them through, drag strip redline launches on slicks will kill it, but for street use it should be fine.

I’d love to sell the bike and car and buy this, but I would beat myself silly for not having the bike.

I’ve never once dropped the clutch from a standstill… although I can’t speak for previous owners. Fro street driving it’s rock solid. NO whines, no clunking, no grinding, NO ISSUES!

I’m doing tranny and diff fluids next week too, so yeah!

DO ITT!!!

The tranny’s hold up really well, to 200 hp/ft-lbs more than this.

GLWS, definitely worth the money!

bump because I just ordered more stuff and because I have another interested buyer via autotrader LOL

whaaat do I do?!