SOLD: 04 Aspen white STI

Yes, the one I recently purchased from JD673…

Mods:

Recent Engine Build:
After some infamous cyl #4 ringland crack … Raw stage one short block with forged cp pistons, resurfaced/rebuilt heads, new tb/tb tensioner, oil pump, gaskets, etc. The engine build was done by the guys at Synapse in Scotia, NY www.synapseturbo.com and I could not be happier. I have approximately 1500 break in miles on the build with no issues whatsoever. The oil will be changed this weekend with motul 10w30 for the winter. EDIT: Changed.

-FP Green turbo(3in inlet/8cm combo, internal gate) Guys at synapse confirm the turbo is in great shape with no shaft play.
-Stainless steel braided oil feed line
-TGV deletes
-Deatschwerks 850cc side feed injectors
-Walbrol 255lph fuel pump
-APS 3in hard pipe turbo inlet
-KS tech 83mm mega MAF intake, K&N filter
-TurboXS front mount intercooler
-TurboXS cat-less turbo back exhaust
-TurboLogic manual boost controller
-ACT 6-puck sprung clutch
-ACT streetlite flywheel
-Kart boy shifter bushings
-Extra engine grounds
-Omoni boost gauge
-Alpine flip down head unit w/ipod hook up
-Alpine speakers front and rear
-17in Rota tarmac II wheels-new tires/alignment
-Urethane front lip
-Tinted windows
-Dyno tuned at Innovative tuning(custom map-open source)

That’s about all that comes to mind…might be missing some small things, but you get the idea. Car is pretty quick and pulls hard when in boost. It made 331 wheel hp and 353 ft-lbs at I believe 22-23psi, keep in mind a stock 08 STI made 198 wheel hp and 217 ft-lbs on the same Mustang dyno.

I’m still on the original tune from Mike at Innovative and will be scheduling more dyno time soon to tweak a few things. Most of the previous work was done at Innovative. I have all receipts and maintenance on the car. Car shifts smooth, drives straight, throws no codes and is a blast all year round.

http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/46/l_82d7d83873804cc8b115db738cfc2157.jpg
http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/37/l_0dd65a61d5404eb391109cfd62463827.jpg
http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/49/l_402475e974da4050a31a05b4012f09f8.jpg

Interior/engine/reciept/tuning/underbody pics available via email. I haven’t uploaded them to photoshitbucket yet.

Visual mods I just purchased that are not pictured:
-Rally Armor aluminum underplate
-mudflaps with red logo
-hellatone horns
-perrin wing stiffy
-perrin front plate delete piece
-carbon fiber exhaust piece
… and I know I am missing something else derrr

My reason for selling is very simple… my recent promotion has me driving all over gods green earth on a regular basis and I hate the idea of putting miles on this. I do not have to sell and I am in no rush to sell… but let’s entertain the idea. If you have any questions whatsoever please give me a call or shoot me an email. I am available most days to show off the car so let’s set something up.

Asking price: 19k HOLY MOLY!
clean title/clean carfax

-Paul
pmaxwellh@yahoo.com
518 7272 5037

PS: Yes alot of this was copied from your thread JD673, and yes the aftermarket warranty is still valid.

Please no flaming. If you have any questions of concerns please just ask. No drama.

:picard: at my indecisiveness, I feel like neonglh recently :mamoru:

Love STI’s especially in White.
GLWS

Glad you got it all sorted out Paul, glws. I would love to pick up something like this

glad to hear its going, too risky when it comes to reliability for me, buy a slow car and a bike

Exactly. It’s a fantastic car and I’m sure reliable with the built engine but between gas mileage and the miles I’ll now be putting on her for work, it’s just not the smartest car to have as a daily ATM. I could certainly find a cheap beater but selling this to a good home is another option I am willing to consider.

what mpg are you getting?

I have yet to record it yet but I know it’s not the best. Low 20’s highway i’d say but maybe steve2k or newman can chime in considering they had similar setups.

yea basically around there, but i never cared because i didnt put a bunch of added power to it for gas milage imo, glws bud

Haha, well said. I couldn’t agree more.

bike plus cash??

haha. glws paul!!

God that sounds tempting, your cbr is hott as fawk.

Thanks man!

i cant believe sti’s make less than 200awhp stock

Yes it’s true. Mustang dyno’s do however read inherently low compared to other brands, although they are said to be much more accurate. Advertised HP through manufacturers is never measured at the wheels.

I had the patience to put her up on Autotrader today, and I also reconsidered my asking price… along with the forum discount!

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=p&car_id=271537005&dealer_id=64825975&car_year=2004&rdm=1259386050669&lastStartYear=1981&model=IMPWRX&num_records=25&systime=&make2=&highlightFirstMakeModel=&start_year=1981&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&engine=&certified=&body_code=0&fuel=&awsp=false&search_type=both&distance=25&marketZipError=false&search_lang=en&sownerid=72699&showZipError=y&make=SUB&keywords_display=&color=&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&min_price=&drive=&default_sort=priceDESC&seller_type=b&max_mileage=&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceDESC&address=12188&advanced=&end_year=2010&doors=&transmission=&max_price=&cardist=0&standard=false&rdpage=thumb

21k Nyspeed discount… Some wiggle room but pretty firm. Like I said, I don’t have to sell the car so don’t waste my time with garbage offers.

Clean car, and I love FMIC, GLWS

that was quick… glws

GLWS wish I could grab it.

Nice car. Glws.

Too bad the track is closed would like to see the time should be easy 11 sec car with that tune and mods.glws

Absolutely, make me an offer!