2004 Aspen White STI--SOLD!

Considering selling my 2004 Aspen White STI if anyone is interested, because something else has crossed my mind that I want…a house…and selling this would help. So here we go, very clean car inside and out, I only drive it when its nice out now due to me buying a second car. The car has about 64,500miles on it, and I believe the extended warranty is still good/transferable, ill have to look into it. Car drives great with no problems or issues, just got it finished really so most of the mods are new, new as in a couple hundred miles new. I’m very happy with the car and the way it turned out, don’t need to sell, but like I said it would help and I don’t drive it all that much anymore.
Mods:
-FP Green turbo(3in inlet/8cm combo, internal gate)
-Stainless steel braided oil feed line
-TGV deletes
-Deatschwerks 850cc side feed injectors
-Walbrol 255lph fuel pump
-APS 3in hard pipe turbo inlet
-KS tech 83mm mega MAF intake, K&N filter
-TurboXS front mount intercooler
-TurboXS cat-less turbo back exhaust
-TurboLogic manual boost controller
-ACT 6-puck sprung clutch
-ACT streetlite flywheel
-Kart boy shifter bushings
-Extra engine grounds
-Omoni boost gauge
-Alpine flip down head unit w/ipod hook up
-Alpine speakers front and rear
-17in Rota tarmac II wheels-new tires/alignment
-Urethane front lip
-Tinted windows
-Dyno tuned at Innovative tuning(custom map-open source)

That’s about all that comes to mind…might be missing some small things, but you get the idea. Car is pretty quick and pulls hard when in boost. It made 331 wheel hp and 353 ft-lbs at I believe 22-23psi, keep in mind a stock 08 STI made 198 wheel hp and 217 ft-lbs on the same dyno. Asking 18,500 OBO

heres a couple pics until i get more

http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/46/l_82d7d83873804cc8b115db738cfc2157.jpg

http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/37/l_0dd65a61d5404eb391109cfd62463827.jpg

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/49/l_402475e974da4050a31a05b4012f09f8.jpg

:jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:

Nice STI. Tasteful mods at a great price.

Glws, its a clean ride.

hrmmm i do need a car don’t I.

EDIT: oem parts included?

thanks…um i do still have some…but most are gone…

oem bbs’?

pm me your number i’ll be in touch.

This is Chino’s (Jim) old car correct?

correct

you put the park bench back on :tdown:

looks like you had fun with it at least… barely put any miles on it!

btw, to transfer that warranty you should just have to call in again, if i recall

GLWS, still looks good :tup:

edit: and i have the stock exhaust for this car, whoever buys it if they want it they can have it, it’s just collecting dust in my basement.

what mod’s were on it when chino had it?
semi interested

I love that gen STI. GLWS man.

mike why would you get rid of this? you just put this thing together. its a great car, ill vouch for the seller…eric do it! glws mike

it was stock when chino had it…yea i dont need to sell it or anything i just figured if there was interest what the hell…im really interested in buying a house and wanna try to take advange of the 8k tax credit befor it ends

a stock sti made only 198 whp on that certain dyno? wtf was wrong with it

nothing…it was just a mustang dyno…at innovative…

bump

15 cash …

Glws this car was driven like a gramma

u wouldn’t

nothing really, swaybar endlinks, catback

what else were you going to pay with?

Great car, and nice price!