SOLD: 1999 Honda Civic SI (EBP EM1) new pics

someone carfax this and post it up

clean carfax, car was repainted because it had a lot of dings and was keyed. this is what the guy told me I bought the car from.

http://xs317.xs.to/xs317/07312/sicarfax.jpg

Clean.

car is so hott stock, all i would do to the exterior would be tint the windows, and give it a big shinny fmic, and a set of dr’s =)

any updates on whats going on with this car, im very interested and would like to check it out.

maybe its just me, but how come from the 3rd to the 4th owner it was aprox 2 years and only 31 miles were put on the car? was the engine swapped?

pmed

god 31 miles in 1 yr and 8 months? weird

maybe it was the person that had the car painted and bought it purely for profit. ever think of that??

maybe was at a small dealership… sometimes they put their own cars up for sale too

i was thinking the same thing…and about only buying it for profit is kinda no true for a Si…i can see if it was a rare limited edition kind of car…but eh who know…still kinda fishy.
anyways
check your pm ag2ky

Well technically it had 98,169 in 2004. 98,200 in 2006. It is now 2007 and it still has 98,000 miles on it. So that means it has less than 1,000 miles put on it in 3 years. Maybe the gauge cluster was swapped out, and then put back in right before the owner sold it in 2006, which would explain everything. There is no roll back, so its clean on carfax. Swapping a Honda Cluster = cake.

no i didnt, but i was just wondering. regardless the car is clean inside and out. glws and hopefully it goes to a good owner.

bump glws

car looks great - may favorite body style/color of any civic.

GLWS

Just took a deposit on the car, I will keep this updated.

And for all you haters, compression numbers: 203-205-205-205

wow that thing looks nice, I’m almost tempted to say it looks even cleaner than mine

decent price too, GLWS

damn thats nice!!!glws

this car just sold