SOLD 2002 Honda Civic SOLD

changed the oil over the weekend… bump

good luck getting that price, my friend just sold hers for 5500 and it was same year condition etc and it took her 3 months to get that much

OUCH…spoiler bracket drilled through trunk and the bolt is starting to rust…been there done that
GLWS

Why is it so hard for people on here to post pictures of what they are trying to sell?

there are pictures… the photobucket link. i bought it as it sits to get through the winter. the miles are low books for $9k in fair condition i thought the price was fair. i drive it daily and it is best offer. i mean people sell 93 civics with 150k on them for $3000 on here

KBB in FAIR is 7,400.00. That car as it sits is not in fair condition. I’ll throw you an offer of $5,500.00 . It’s going to need a lot of paint and love put into it and that’s before I even get a good look at the mechanicals of it.

wow the value sure dropped since i posted because it def was $9k. I’m not letting it go that cheap i’d rather just fix it. I’ll take $7k since fair is $7530. Mechanically it’s fine. The only issue is the outter appearence. Thanks for looking guys

http://www.kbb.com/KBB/UsedCars/PricingReport.aspx?YearId=2002&Mileage=59000&VehicleClass=UsedCar&ManufacturerId=18&ModelId=123&PriceType=Private+Party&VehicleId=4170&SelectionHistory=4170|30039|14094|0|0|161765|true|161810|true&Condition=Good&QuizConditions=

bump new price $7000 b/o

i miss my wheels :frowning:

interested in a trade for my 98 ex coupe?, gsr swap, suspension, si cluster, etc?

Was the passenger door replaced or painted? It looks like it’s a different color than the rest of the car.

yeah i have no idea in a certain light it is a bit off. that’s why i took that pitcture so you can see it. the kid told me there was a decal or something on it and when he removed it he had to have the door repainted. i believed him becase the carfax was clean. i think i’m just gonna fix everything and either raise the price or keep it.

PM’ed

pmed back

BUMP $6500 TAKES IT!!! OR TRADE FOR A TRUCK/SUV

bump

$6000!!!

2 new front tires, alignment, inspected today ($250) still looking to get $6k

damn man you buzzed thru those nice dunlops?

This is such a good price cant believe it isnt sold

is the fender and trunk fixed? trade for 99 durango 4x4 w/ 140k plus cash?