SOLD 2002 Honda Civic SOLD

the fender and trunk are not fixed. i’m still waiting on the weather to get better and when/if i do fix it the price will no longer be over $1k under the lowest book value lol. i’m buying a 2000 dodge dakota with 80k on it so no thanks on the trade. if you wanna take a look though let me know.

no its kinda beat… just figured i would get rid of my winter ride

glws

ttt

i know i just bumped this but i just filled up… over 38 mpg last tank someone just buy it lol

NEW PICS!!! (even though they still aren’t that good. sorry I’m not a great potographer)

take the mounts off the trunk
fill the holes and you will probably have an easier time selling this car

but is that legit? i don’t wanna half ass it ya know? if anybody wants to help me out on fixing it i’d be more than willing i just dont wanna dump a lot of money into doing so lol

yea its legit
either pull it and fill the holes then repaint
or
look for a trunk lid

IMO thats a turn off since rust will form there

GLWS

pending sale at 5500… but you know how that goes should have just accepted freaks offer 4 months ago

of coarse nobody can come through with money. at least i kept the $100 deposit. this car seriously runs/drives great. i’ve put close to 13,000 miles on it and have only had to get new front tires. just changed the oil with mobil synthetic 15,000 mile stuff. 37 mpg last tank. so umm bump

SOLD

mods dont delete threads… idk why people think they do…

how many miles were on the car? I forget, and since you deleted all the info I cant tell, just trying to gauge the market…

Mods can do whatever they want, everyone knows that! :wink: lol

UGHHHH do not delete all of the details of the thread. People like to be able to go back and see what sold and for how much so they can try and get an idea when it comes time to sell their stuff.

If you have read the rules you would know that I can give you an infraction for it.

:fu:

:slight_smile:

hey guys woooah my bad seriously i just noticed thats what most people due i’m terribly sorry. 65k miles and there was 0 interest in the car on this site i didn’t think anyone would even notice it sold lol

once again my bad

Edit: Fixed OP

you said it sold for 5500 right?

not busting your balls, promise.

No big deal do not worry about it.

no that guy flaked but i kept his $100 deposit after about a month lol but it sold for $5800