SOLD: 2003 GTI VR6 6-Speed

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

2003 VW GTI VR6
105,000 miles
6-Speed

Tornado red with black leather interior. Factory 17" sport wheels, Monsoon Premium Stereo, Heated Seats, Traction Control. Very clean condition, not smoked in. No accidents.

$8495 obo

The 2003 is the 24 valve VR6 right? 200hp vs 175 from the old 12 valve?

I can’t help but still like these things. :tup:

bump for the VR6 sound

24V…and this looks like a B&M short shifter on it…could be wrong on the shifter though

yes, this is 24V I’m pretty sure. It does have a B&M shifter setup, other than that that car is stock as far as I know.

172 HP out of the 12V :stuck_out_tongue:

The 24V also got the 02M 6 speed. One of the best VW transmissions ever made.

why is the cel on?

that’s the red Brake light b/c the E-brake is pulled up.

no the CEL is on also… orange light right by the wheel, near the 0 on the speedo

mm VR6 tornado red… too bad they didnt make these in fodo

Edit: Think this is the first VW ive seen with leather seats but no sunroof

LOL what VW doesn’t have the cel on? I haven’t figured it out yet…

exactly.

also, 105k is nothing for a vr6. mine had 180k when i sold it, and i still see it driving around from tiem to time. i sold it like 3 years ago…

It’s code p1143 if anyone knows anything about it… I did some research but not sure what the deal is

possibly a bad MAF

p1143 is fuel air metering i think? but i also found lots of other info on it. i am pretty sure its just emissions.

if its a bad maf it could just need a cleaning or its super easy to swap out for a new one

wurd, and one of the best vrsiqqqq’s vw ever made

and spencive

Has the timing belt and water pump been replaced yet?

there chains. ove never heard of them being done this early…

I drove all 6 of my VR’s to 150k before doing them…

Was not sure if that applied to VR6s’ like is does to a 1.8T. Thanks. If it’s still there when I get back, I’d like to check it out.

these run like high 14’s stock correct? not bad :tup: