SOLD FOR 162! =) DELETE

sunday people, 2 tickets, starting at 175 FOR BOTH thats the price my dad set it at, we looked at similiar seats and theyre going for more money even though the tickets originally say 40$ on them so dont ask me why the price is the price its at

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=270294680171

=D

Fs:…

are these in the rock pile?

ahh yes FS thanks!

Ouch. Even rockpile tix are this expensive? This is why I barely go to games this year. I got 100 level tickets for $35/piece and I was damn appreciative for it.

Isn’t it illegal to sell them anymore than face value unless you are within like 2 miles of the stadium and then you can only sell them at like 10% more?

no. legally you can sell for 40% (maybe 45%) over face. new law in the last year or so. i dont think the stadium radius thing matters anymore.

Not really sure why endzone tickets are being sold for $88 a piece. Glad I grabbed tickets before everybody hopped on the Bills bandwagon. I thought they could only be sold for 10% more than face value, but who knows. GLWS

Holy fuck this is a rape. You can get them on the scalping sites for cheaper.

A pair of 50 yard line, 100 level tix are less than this by about $30 or so.

:io:

from stub hub:

Lower Level End Zone sect: 103 row: 38 Tickets: 3 $121.00 each

thanks =)
if youre poor stay out, price lowered to 150, idk my dad did it just updating

poor? lol Keep going lower junior.

We got Kelly club tickets last home game for $160

eh it aint up to me to go lower, but i was thanking you and talking about everyone else who isnt adding anythign to the thread

both tickets are 150, so its 75 a peice didnt u just put 121 a piece there?

u gotta be kidding me lol

i got better seats than this 40 bucks a piece during tailgating this year lol

well I am a retard… I was looking at this as EACH i skimmed over your BOTH in the original post. This is not a bad price as far as what I saw from scalpers at the last game.

wow 150???is alot imo but glws bud!!!

FOR BOTH JEBUS

SOLLLD