FS: Bills vs San Diego

I have 6 tickets for the Chargers game on 10/19 in section 124 row 20. Awesome seats, only 20 rows off of the field. $90 a ticket, will sell in pairs.

ugh, i wish they weren’t endzone seats…

isnt face on these like 48 a piece? cause nys has strict scalping laws

Interested. Possibly in all of them. But not for that much. PM me if you are flexible at all.

They are in the corner of the endzone, facing the jumbotron.

Price is firm, I’m looking to get what I paid for them a couple months ago. San Diego is a large market team, and the Bill’s are kicking ass, so it is a reasonable price. The reason I’m selling is because I’ll be out of town on business. I’ll trade for 6 similar seats for the Jets game November 2nd plus a little cash.

GLWS, ebay?

I’ll check with the roomies and such, but I doubt they are going to want to pay $90 to go to his game…

Not bashing your price, I just really wish I got seasons this year…

Just so everyone knows, all of the games except the last game of the season are already sold out. You can’t find tickets unless if you go on Ebay, stubhub, etc. Ticket prices are crazy this year. I paid almost $550 for these 2 months ago on ticketsnow, before they even won a single regular season game. Prices keep going up. I’m just looking to get what I paid for them.

The law states you can’t for more than ten percent or $5 above the face value of the tickets.

However there are small loop holes, like he could sell the ticket for face and just call the rest a “service charge” etc.

There is also another loop hole that states if you cannot attend the venue, but have proof of purchase price, then you can recoup costs at the price purchased for.

In this case, he seems to be in the clear.

Actually just looked it up, appears Spitzer got rid of scalping laws last year.
Not sure if this applies just to NYC or NYS as a whole.

N.Y. Ends Ticket Scalping Caps
The Associated Press
Friday, June 1, 2007; 12:55 PM

ALBANY, N.Y. – Open your wallets, Yankees fans. New York scalpers can now legally sell tickets to the highest bidder without fear of getting pinched.

Gov. Eliot Spitzer signed a measure officially ending the limits on how much brokers add to the face price.

The previous law _ widely ignored even before it was replaced Friday _ limited markups to 45 percent for tickets to large venues such as Yankee Stadium and Madison Square Garden, and 20 percent for facilities with fewer than 6,000 seats, including Broadway theaters.

A few of the old regulations remain, however, including the ban on scalpers selling tickets within 1,500 feet of the larger arenas and within 500 feet of smaller venues. Large-volume brokers must also register with the state.

Critics said the new law will lead to higher prices in the secondary market, while supporters argued that it would make tickets more widely available.

There’s tickets to this same game in almost the exact same section for about $60/piece on ebay :gotme:

GLWS, I’d be interested if the price went down.

Bump, we are 3-0 for the first time since the early 90’s!

If prices are that much cheaper on ebay then I would recommend you jump on them, because they won’t last long.

last i heard they could still be sold for 45% above face value. although i have never seen this enforced.

way overpriced

not anymore. winning team = more expensive tickets.
i would be interested if they were b/t the 20s

Go on StubHub, ticketexchange, or ticketsnow and you will see what over priced is. Make sure you add them to your cart, because there is a $12-$15 per ticket service charge on top of the ticket price, plus another $15 shipping. I’m not making money off of these tickets, I’m asking what I paid. If you don’t like what I’m asking, then go look for them else where.

so you would not do 3?

No, I have a sale pending for 2, and don’t want to get stuck with a single ticket.

these seats are pretty decent, I’m in 126 row 23