Sold Sold Sold Thank goddddddd

Stay on topic or I’ll stab you. :eyebrow:

Thanks<3

Here’s a quick photochop:

lol kool

Dave, i think if you painted this (black,white or a normal OEM color) you could get $6k for it…
The yellow is kinda,eh… but then again you won’t be able to paint it GOOD for under $4k so it’s not even worth it…
Sell the thing for whatever you can get and buy a WRX already!!

im tryin im tryin ahaha

also every day they keep flagging my craigslist post wtf lol…i think its bc the pics are very clear?

No they are flagging it because you are overposting your “item” read the rules.

what about the park it at a high school idea try Nichols which is like a rich kid school:gotme: there gullible there and dont know anything about vehicles you could get 10K there easy

that thing is pretty um… intense, glws

Dave I can take some pic’s for you if you want.
edit: nevermind lol pics didnt load.

the photoshop looks good

I even like the color but the body kit and the interior need some work

how much de riced? like minus the bodykit, lights, interior bling ect.

ill take trades:? I was just informed that my house is goin up for sale I need this outtaaa here

trade you my ion lol

lol

i’d rather have the ion :gotme:

it will sell a lot easier

Seriously. If I were him I’d take that trade, replace the painted trim with some cheap junkyard bits off car-part.com, sell it for a couple thou, and be loving life.

The only problem with that is that the mustang would still be on nyspeed. :lol: :cry:

I had a dream last night that I purchased this car for like $5000, rattle can painted it chalkboard black in my driveway with some beat up factory bumpers, put my race wheels from the evo that I still have (which fit), dericed what I could and then used this as my track car for a year.

so anyway, how legit is that roll cage in it?

its bolted down and was mig welded and ill take 5000 show me the money!!!