Soldering guru needed.

Hey guys,
So I’ve decided to do some :snky: with my new wii, I can’t be risking my original copies of my games, I’d much prefer to work with backups. Only problem is, looking at the chip, there are 6 really small solder points, and I don’t want to fuck up my console, being a soldering n00b. I have all of the schematics, as well as videos of the install. Anyone willing to make a few bucks with a quick 5 minute install?

pm,me

fuzzy

If those guys can’t do it let me know; I’ve got all the equipment and know how to do fine pitch SMT parts.

Sounds simple enough. If your free nights I get out at 11. LMK.

:tup: looks like there are plenty of people who can do it, i knew the huge nerd corner would come in handy.

Will be back in touch with everyone when it comes in and see who it’s most convenient for. It’s a WiiKey, if anyone is curious.

Im gonna bump this up as im looking for similar services.

Bought a brand new Mac Mini and upon installation of an SSD, I accidentally pried an entire clip off the solders that connects the fan to the board (apparently its a super common problem).

Need someone who has the tools or capabilities to do some really fine solders. Would be glad to compensate anyone for their time.

If this sounds like something you could do (or you know someone who can do it) anytime in the near future PLEASE let me know.

PM Luke_L

Thanks for the heads up… sent him a PM

luke l is the man

Does he have experience working on really small boards?

Oh yea! He knows them and has the knowledge and experience. I think he’s the only IPC certified person on the board.

Soldering…how hard can it be?

Thanks for sending him my way guys. :tup:

PM replied to. I can help you out.

I just had me recertification last week. LOL.

I too was going to push the work onto Luke.
IPC inspections… Boo… I have been out of it for 5 years now… Has the tin whiskers thing been solved :smiley:

luke_l for sure.