need help with sodering something

as the title says i need some help sodering something every delicate on a board. i have never done and i dont really wana mess this up. anyone know how to do it and i will throw you a few bucks or am i better off going to an electronics store and having them do it for me ?

part that needs to be sodered as you can tell there is a wire off and i think the top connecting soders have to be redone… maybe ?

lmk what you guys think

Are you talking about the black wire in the middle of the board? …

Steve’s the only one I’ll let touch any of my shit like that. +1 vote for him

Very easy. I could fix this with a bic lighter and some tree sap, even. Probably be better if I used a 15w iron and some silver-bearing solder though.

Mr. Klopman is well qualified to remedy your situation. Proceed with that route.

i usually just fap all over the shit myself. sperm = sticky AND conducts electricity. WIN.

Go nuts use a 35w iron!

Word. Crank dat heatz up.

I had Steve solder a wire back to a board for me once. Def have him do it for you!

:rofl :rofl

reported, vlad says 45% of profits must be surrendered

lol pm sent to you steve, lance thanks for the heads up and offering

BETTER HOPE BIG RED DOESNT SEE THIS!!! YOU ARE REALLY FUCKED NOW!!!

Oh FML, post edited!!!

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl GOD i fucking love this place.

:ahh:ahh:ahh

:rofl:rofl:rofl

http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/e39-m5-e52-z8-discussion/191986-vanos-solenoid-repair.html

the wire and the puddles where they connect just need to be soldered/ add more solder? , just take a look at the link which is why i took the board out in the first place and i broke the black wire i think when removing it from its god forsaken hole.

Steve will assist you as long as you dont bring up air suspension in a positive light.

lol i forget what bags are for fags or groceries ?

Ls?Wd6 solders for a living . He really needs the money seeing as he has to pay me for my services . Or sign the title of his t/a over to me …