Soldering wire connections back to a board

So my dog lastnight got a hold of my Xbox 360 headphones, the Turtle Bay one’s and chewed the wire in half. I stripped the wire down a bit to see if I could make the repair but I was unable to. It consists of 5 very small wires that solder to a board which I was not about to attempt. Is there anyone on here that has experience with un-soldering and re-soldering connections back onto a small board? I know if this can be done, the head phones will be in good working order again. Obviously I’m not looking for someone to do it for free, but if I can get it done rather inexpensively, I will compensate you for your time. Please let me know if anyone can help me out. Thanks!

Votblindub did something similar for me, also ninety1two40 is pretty good with an iron.

murder dog

Thanks man.

I can do it. PM me

PM’d

Yeah PCB board soldering is a steady hands art form. You need a solder sucker, anti solder paste and a low watt iron. I did it a few times but I suck at it and my hand shakes a little now that i am older. 91240, have fun. :slight_smile:

The smallest I have soldered is probably a SMD (surface mount device) resistor which was a 603 size (1.6 mm × 0.8 mm) or 402 (1.0 mm × 0.5 mm) I can’t remember. :lol

I did this on an S2000 cluster. If nobody else is up for it, I’ll do it.