Solid subframe bushings illegal or legal?

Hey I have seen some metal solid subframe bushings for sale. Just wondering if they are legal because i heard somewhere that they were not legal. I have searched but have come up with nothing, soooo I was wondering if any of you guys know if its illegal or not and if any of you do have them and what the improvements/disadvantages these have?
thanks

:roll:

Never ever heard of that one before

Check the MTO’s Highway Traffic Act “if its not in their” then its legal…

Who says they aren’t legal?

I have solid subframe bushings and they’re not illegal. They are noisy and a pain in the ass (literally) though.

i’m getting tired of reading this BS, download the HTA and read it!

shit man all u guys do on this site lately is bitch. sounds like fresh alloy or something

btw everybody is a newb sometime.

go to freshalloy

go to freshalloy[/quote]

ACTUALLY, Lucky has a very good point… I believe anyone who feels like they get singled out or targeted (by police) should read the HTA (as I have) so that they can familiarize themselves with the laws of the land.

And who would I sooner trust for info on gov’t laws, some anonomous source from the interweb, or the the gov’t lawbook…? hmmm, thats a tough Q? :wink:

go to freshalloy[/quote]

ok mr, my sr with a gtr turbo puts down 275hp…still waiting on your dyno sheets…

go to freshalloy[/quote]

ok mr, my sr with a gtr turbo puts down 275hp…still waiting on your dyno sheets…[/quote]

you sir are most definately quoting the wrong person.

go to freshalloy[/quote]

ok mr, my sr with a gtr turbo puts down 275hp…still waiting on your dyno sheets…[/quote]

uhh what the hell are you talking about?

go to freshalloy[/quote]

uhh what the hell are you talking about?[/quote]

hahaha sorry i was half in the bag, i thought it was the other one, my bad.

Haha, it’s alright, everyone chill out. Questions like these come and go.

HTA = ?

highway traffic act

CCC
canadian criminal code

wher do we read that?

have you tried google.ca ???