Alluminum subframe bushings

Is it worth it or should i just buy OEM ones? Any opinions on this.

Thanks

i had them in my s14, there easy to install and dont have to worry about them going on you ever. also because they are solid the ride gets a little ruf not by much. i liked em.

Thanks man, apprechiate your input.

do it!!! unless you dont like noises lol

you kidding me, my car is stripped down to the metal all the sound restrictors removed hahaha i love noise

then do it!

get a 1 piece drive shaft too!

Isn’t metal against metal a bad thing, what’s wrong with poly bushings.

i had em with a welded diff and it was the best.

do it.

i have them, the only anoying thing is the extra diff resonance with my race engine and tranny mounts… and the noise and harshness is slightly increased but honestly not by much… im already all stripped out

Performance>Comfort

yeah ill probably order stance subframe bushings. The stiffer the ride the better. Also another question is changing my underbody sway bars to something after market is it a big difference? Im looking to make my car handle like its on rails at all speeds.

I will also be picking up the Nismo front tension brace. Seems like a good idea

I have the Tanabe sways.
I friggin love them.
Yet, there is soooo much aftermarket support for 240’s now it is retarded.
I can not remember the name of the company that make adjustable sways…someone will fill that in.
You need TC rods. if you do not have them. The biggest difference is there.
Multi link, 1 piece ALUMINUM drive shaft, urethane FLCA bushings, really good coil overs and a BAD ass alignment set up to make your car feel proper.

Of course, some good tires.

What’s one piece driveshaft running for now,anyone on here selling one?

I looked it up a mazworx 1 piece carbon fibre drive shaft goes for 894$

There are many ARB choices… I went with a tanabe front and hicas rear… Progress front and rear are a good choice as they come with heim endlinks. Progress is 3 way adjustable all the way around as well.

The tanabe swaybars are the lightest though, and i mean really light as its made from hollow chromoly… the rear as far as ive found out on the softest setting is stiffer than a hicas supposedly and the stiffest setting is slightly stiffer or as stiff as the progress on full stiff. Just fyi.

whiteline suspension - adj sways - http://www.whiteline.com.au/

Progress ones are a better deal than the whitelines.

Whiteline bars use weird endlinks that are prone to breaking and are harder to replace.

Guys on here use to break them steady.

As for the bushings, why buy stance? I sell the identical bushings for significantly cheaper.

SG can hook up the install and alignment for all the goods

it’s for when you wanna go fast.