bushings

so over this winter i am stripping down my project to nothing …no gas tank subframe drive shaft diff etc. and completly redoing everything in the car …and i was wondering for a bushing kit what everyone likes i was going to go with the energy suspension master kit …but just wondering whats best i will be running as a DD (gutted fully caged ka24eT tien HA coilovers, gtr welded diff, gtr axles…so if you cant tell i dont give a fuck about practicality lmk what everyone thinks

hey try s14 subframe instead of your s13 one if its a project…u can jus pick up a whole subframe with 5lug and all that jazz… im doing the same thing with mines, and using aluminum offset bushings from spl

^ +1 for aluminium bushing :smiley:

i am using AMS aluminum subframe bushings on my car its my daily and they arnt that bad

just wondering whats the benefit of using the s14 subframe? does it increase the width of the rear end?

I’m currently looking for a bushing kit for my s13 subframe aswell if anyone knows of some next day delivery kits lmk!

aluminum subframe bushings are cool but im asking about everybushing lol …like a master kit …does anyone know any really good kits im thinking of doing the energy suspension master kit and stance aluminum subframe bushings?? and im not sure what kinda subframe i have it looks different

Explore Braden Mcelwaine

Yes I am rather interested in finding out about this as well. What are the benefits ?

lol i vote on no jacking my thread

the s14 rear subframe alters the “squat” of the rear suspension when installed on s13…i came across that info on nissanroadracing.com forums…the forward mounting point for the RLCA on the s14 frame is lower than s13… search up “s13 squat /antisquat” for more info

as for the master poly bushing kit, energy suspension is a reputable brand for that type of part… rs-r japan also has similar parts but proly $$$

do you plan to install these yourself? because you will need a hydraulic press to remove & replace…labour to do a master kit would also be expensive unless you were to bring all the disassembled ams and new bushings to some shop

if its worth the extra money its worth the extra money and it will be taken off the car and done at my cousins shop

i installed the Energy suspension master bushing kit and a set of Bings sub frame bushings it all went in pretty good, just have fun with the rear knuckles and the rear lower control arm sleeves haha