Solution to all of Shift's hosting woes

no, start your own webathon donation thread

I might take my car to the track at some point this year but Im not going to a pervert store

http://i49.tinypic.com/sg1vzl.jpg

lock 1

nope

It’s a 36 hour webathon

i can wait til youre sleeping

:shifty

:rofl

brett is nicer in person, total dick online

so i gotta say im in the jellies but not the *****

2 bux

Gatville doesn’t find him nice in person

First I will say

When it comes to shift, brett is a complete douchebag. Many don’t like him, hes a bit of a nazi, and sometimes takes shit a little to personally even when hes not the person involved.

Secondly, I’ve met brett in person, I’ve chatted with him and had some conversation with him in person. Are we “friends” ? Would I call him up and be like “yo mang lets go chill” well somday maybe but right now… no not at all. When I see him around I think of him as a pretty cool acquaintance alright to talk to in person.

I will say that don’t start shit with him on here if you don’t want to deal with it in person, brett is not that guy that will come back at you on here and not say shit to you in person. He has no problem voicing himself if he’s got a problem.

Shady is super serious.

ruh roh

super serious

“If i was you, i’d be all over that shoe”

Certain number of people know what im talking about :shifty :lol

Half a page worth of serious text in a joke thread? Who let KrazyKid on Shady’s login.

semi-joke thread

semi-serious thread

ive got 20, wheres the paypal link.

side note:

car ramrod. weve talked before at the lot. if you actually have an issue. theres other outlets available then making threads like this.

real. shit just got it.