Shift518 *****HOSTING**** W.T.F.

Just read Singh’s status on Facebook… da FUCK is going on??? Without even asking members to try and donate a dollar or two??

I’ve asked three or four times over the past two years if you (Vlad/whoever) would be interested in me being a sponsor, never got any answer other than “I’ll get back to you.”

Hopefully this will be some sort of an informational/brainstorming thread? I’m NOT liking what I’m reading, especially with my relatively strong (compared to anyone else) efforts to try and help out and gain a few benefits on my end.

Aaaaaand GO!

what the fuck are you talking about bro?

wow another thread abuot this…

I really don’t even know lol. Skimmed through Singh’s status and it looks shady as hell. I’ve gotten 3-4 hours of sleep the past three nights in a row and have worked 6-9 hours on those days so I could just be imagining shit :rofl

oh well, FML

read through more of singhalinghs shit… nevermind? i guess? i dunno.

FML i need sleep and a running mr2 in my garage :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

where’s the first thread on this?

^beats me.

Easy calm down.

I don’t even know what’s going on.

I have to catch up with Singh and talk with him and make sure we are on the same page here.

Forum interest is the priority, the fact is, we have to move to another server from Singh’s and I’m looking for the most cost efficient alternative. <- that is the situation, nothing more nothing less at this point.

Donation button has been mentioned and promised for a long time, but it just hasn’t happen as I can’t put one on, and Singh has been busy.

Kramer you got PM.

Lol I’m calm, was just looking for more info.

I’m aware of how busy Singh is, I’ve been asking him to rehost/upload/whatever my detailing site for about 8 months :rofl

PM replied

You’re 15 and you look like your sister, don’t worry about it

Yeah cool story, how far would a dollar a month for every active member (say, more than 15 posts a month) get us? Crunch some numbers and get back to us, its that simple

I gotz no prob throwin a buck or two towards the bill.

+1

Paypal donate button.

Even if its $1, im willing to bet anyone here
with a active Paypal acct/ANYsort of balance
would think to throw something back.

Make a Forum Wide sticky called donate, put donate link in thread… easy temp solution.

+2

Go to your vbulletin forums or google and find out how to put a paypal button on. Can’t be that hard, it’s just a picture with a link!

this has been discussed to death many times .i have known about this whole clusterfuck of sorts for a while and heard both sides , my personall oppinion is that he shouldnt have r-speed host it as it will change and things will happen . like i said that is my opinion , personally vlad should do his own site under singhs oppinion or still hold it under singh and we pay for it also ,esp seein as vlad has been footin the bill the hole time . i stated before we should do the donate sticky and so on orrrrr at chill and grills we donate there but lets face it we all will sit here and bitch about it and only a handfull will help

Yep, Big John on point as usual. We all spend HOUR AFTER HOUR A DAY on here…if anyone has a problem DONATING A DOLLAR OR TWO A MONTH, find the door and leave…you won’t be missed.

Not for nothing, but I’ve been running a hosting company since before rspeed was even around. one has nothing to do with the other… no one is pushing vlad to host with me. I just offered a good deal to help out a friend.