[Solved] Cable Life Kit - Where to buy Locally?

UPDATE:
Phibbs & ProCycle both stock cable lube and luber. ProCycle carries the “Motion Pro” luber, whicn IMO is the better one. You can also use Maxima chain wax to lube the cable, if you already have a can for you chain.

Try not to get it online if I can get locally, thx.

http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/4376/i354351cl1.jpg

I know Sportline in Queensbury had them (cause that’s where I’ve gotten a few of them now) - they’re a must if you prefer not replacing complete cables on a regular basis- just don’t make the mistake of trying chain wax in there instead of penetrating lube/wd40/other…

Nice. Thanks! :thumbup

Ended up getting the luber and the lube separate.

Top gear top tip: get a luber with 2 thumb screws like the motion pro.

What are you using this on?

When are we going riding?

Clutch cable. What a huge difference, should have done it last season. Wish I have a scooter, so I don’t have to ride this bike to work.

Absolutely. And don’t over-tighten those screws either, just destroys the rubber seal faster. The MotionPro one is what we have a few of- can’t beat it.

As far as cable lubricant goes, you can use wd40 or equivalent and just jet all the crap out every so often. I usually pull the opposite end of the clutch cable right off the mount arm and stick a paper towel around it- keep spraying until it comes out clean on the paper towel.

I got the motion pro lube also.