some awful music and fool to laugh at.

used to work with this foolish asshole and hes been bragging to everyone how hes in the buffalo chips or some garbage for years and asking everyone to check his awful music and sending it out to everyone all over facebook. so I had to throw it on here for some laughs to see what you guys thought about it. Pointless, yes I know but why not.

I had to sit there and think to make sure if he was he serious for a second. The lyrics are terrible, the music sucks, hes jumping around like an idiot while trying to attempt to rip of thom yorke and radiohead all in the process haha

this is so bad

isnt it dude… I couldnt believe my eyes and ears lol

LOL @ “live” meaning “i put a camera on a tripod and and started being an idiot in my room”

honestly idiot is an understatement. lol kid is a complete fool.

almost reminds me of forgetting Sarah Marshall when pete does that vampire van helsing act and sings like that lol

ugh. and i hate the fact that people think they can just put an ungodly amount of effects on their voice and think it sounds good.
the effects suck and so does your voice. the end.

exactly he cant sing for shit and he puts all this reverb on it and it sounds even worsee

hahaha this kid was in my girlfriends class at buff state and he over heard her say that i played in a band, immediately he came over without even knowing who she is or who i am and said he was a better musician… now the videos prove…

hahahahha awesome keep the stories coming if anyone else has any. just look at the kids facebook. He used to have a PONYTAIL!

she tells me all the time about the stupid projects he has and that every paper he writes has something or other about his famous music career.

hahaha awesome. yes the kid literally bragged about it at work to everyone about how he was in the fuckin buffalo chips and how good he was at singing and shit. and now hes like trying to force his music on everyone he knows

win…

13 friends! hell yeah!
hes mad big time!

Ah this guy tried putting his cd’s in our store…

http://www.digstation.com/AlbumDetails.aspx?albumid=ALB000044589

cant get that shit out of my head “people always putting me down and Im sick and tired of it, sick and tired of it”

haha is it not the worst song you have ever heard??

No, actually it’s pretty awesome

this fools got some new aweful songs up check them out heres one lyric that I noticed. “perfect picture in my mind I should of framed it” HAHAHAHA

hes friends with others on here…

get him on here… hes a lyrical genius

HOLY FUCK THIS IS TERRIBLE.

TERRIBLE.

GAHHHHHHHHH.
I want to meet him. So I can tell him his music sucks. I love talking shit.