Some fast cars roll racin'

That 280Z with the 125 shot is a 9 sec car just for a gauge!

http://www.streetfire.net/video/turbo-99-mustang-vs-rb25-280z-vs-tt-gto-sc-mach-1-vs-280z-vs-03-cobra_2048657.htm

omgggggg. 4G, LE and RB cleaninnnn uppp. TT/SC/built motor v8s have NO shot :rofl

That 99 Gt was the one that previously had a Vortec/2 stage/Meth setup. Once he gets good tires, and the tune spot on that thing will be BEAST. But that 280 is no fuckin joke man

both the S31s are silly. That’s pretty fucking big power out of an LE, thing is a dinosaur.

s31’s are ugly.

s30 240/260z all day

280 cleaned up! the goat was very disapointing.

I don’t understand how a “ported” cobra can get CLEANED up on by a dumpy GSX and a silly blowered mach can hang with it? Must have been the slowest cobra ever.

:rofl

9 second car and he’s racing with his elbow out the window like he’s driving his mom volvo to get groceries.

Ahh, after seein those 280s, I think I’m gonna go work on mine after work. Good vid.

that mach was a 03 terminator swapped car.

thats what happens when you have a fat ass.

no shit hombre but every car in that video was ugly, they were all fast though :rofl

i thought it said it had a terminator blower not the whole shit. my bad.

99% sure you’re correct, Wayne. I don’t feel like watching the video again but I remember rewinded to read the mod list on that car again and I think it said it just had the blower bolted on to the muthafuckah

yah its a 03 cobra blower swap with stock pully…

just looked at it again.

It made 420whp.

Mach is lighter, lighter is bettarz

shits still dumpy.

those last three cars RUUUUN