Some guy dropped this off...

Im not sure who he was but I like it… :stuck_out_tongue:

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g111/juniorj2002/f9d341bc.jpg

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g111/juniorj2002/9f9d54e4.jpg

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g111/juniorj2002/4abdfa01.jpg

all im waiting for is the money to buy springs and ill be able to take the lift kit off the cavy!!!

:tup:

very nice, no more 4x4 :slight_smile:

about time dude

hopefully you have better luck with your tokicos than i’m having now. i’ve had them for one season (about 25K) and the fronts are blown out already, the rears are solid though. i’m pretty sure the problem is a SHO thing though because tokico front struts don’t last long on ATX SHO’s. but when they were new they did ride sweet!

they better ride great…i paid enough for them lol…im hoping i can get the cash for my springs soon…sportlines ftw

why not springs first then shocks?

one is useless without the other…does it make a difference?

well, you could use the springs with the stock schocks (or should be able to anyway) but if you wanted to do both eventually anywa, might as well just do them at the same time rather than put the prings on, then have to take them back off again to put the enw shocks on.

Nice man :tup:

aww :frowning: i was so expecting a picture of a body wrapped in a bloody sheet laying on your lawn.

:tdown:

Just playin :stuck_out_tongue: nice buy, :tup: to loosing the s-10 look

:tiffy: The only Tokicos I ahve experienced went bad after 2 years. I would dropped the extra $100 and got Konis. Hope they work out for you though.

put the struts in without the springs your handling will still be improved greatly.

lol ummmmm…no

ive heard a lot of good things about these struts on j-bodies…so i guess we’ll find out. i get a nice fat paycheck this week and im doin some computer house calls this week, so maybe we’ll see some springs in a week or 2 :slight_smile: i cant wait!!

i’ve sen what good struts can do first hand.

konis (stiffer) in ron’s SHO with taller springs > tokicos (softer) in my car with lower springs

I did the sportline on my Z24 and it was the perfect drop. And the best part is im not bottoming out everywhere I go.

nice…

my konis are blown too…
but i’m too cheap to spend the $240 to replace the fronts and see if they will cover them under warenty.

i remember my 4x4…
i used to be able to drive throught some pretty deep ditches…
although it scared the hell out of me every time i turned at more than 45 mph…

now, after your springs you MUST BUY the rear sway bar…
i reccomend that as the 1st thing for every j-body.

best $120 you will spend on handling…
then short shifter… then go fast goodies and tires :tup:

short shifter = done

i plan on doin up the rest of the suspension after the drop…then hopefully 2200----->ecotec. but lets take it one step at a time

lowering springs destroy stock struts

sway bar before swap…
trust me :slight_smile:

unless you will no be driving long before the swap?