some help please

can someone photoshop this into a black car with lime green rims.

ill love you.

There is a pic like that on google, if I find it Ill postit. It does look badass!:slight_smile: if thats what you wanted to know?

a black 240 with lime green rims?

I can give you that

lol hahahaha

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii211/get_sideways/Untitled-1.jpg

half way there hehe

mikes not enough of a man to finnish the job.

Oh shit lmao. I completely missed the black part. Come to think of it, I don’t know how I missed that…

hahaha mike your my hero.

lol. I tried to turn it black and couldn’t so I just said fuck it.

I got it a sort of flat black that was all chopped up and some parts were still whitish. Failure.

The car isint black, and it doesent have lime green MB’s , but it does have a smiley face sticker. :slight_smile:

Black with green rims = baller status.

Just go with your gut and do it, fuck pictures lol

well i know for sure im painting battles lime green, i need to now find the rims…and i also need to paint all my other 5 lug rims lime green so i can match lol.

lol

don’t procastinate

dooo ittt!

EDIT**

Also, didint they stop making them?

I’d like to know, as im most likely looking for a set for summer aswell.

lemme know when you find some…im on the hunt aswell.

i also want to get battles

but…

not any more. considering 25% of son has them now

hehe well… 7 ppl have them on son240. lets put it that way. still alot less then fast rims and sportmax and godknows sunkenbattleshits everyone has. and their outa stock.

Tons of people have battles… and in a community where not many are active, it definitely stands out. Just look at every Bing’s meet.

Ya I mass sold them and people should have picked them up when they were $700 and I stocked them. Now they are $900+, AND there are NO MORE from my supplier!

No idea when the next batch will come in, but I don’ think anytime soon.

People on SON need to realize when they see a deal. I was real surprised I wasn’t selling them within a few days when it was $700.

Seriously, $700 for 22lb rims that are 17x9.5 +15…what a steal that was back in the summer.

Samson, people are cheap. :stuck_out_tongue: