Some of our projects!!

Yeah never judge a book by its cover! But yeah I knew you didnt look at the bottom, no need really for what you needed it for. The strut towers were repaired like crap, and there was another hole I could put my fist through on the other side, and up front on the wheel well too. Side skirts we held on by hopes and dreams AKA rust too! lol

No idea why it didnt run, but I can pop the head off to see inside and pull the pan if you cared too. It would make a good rebuilder I am sure for someone.

well you get half of the money for the motor if we sell it so its whether you wanna do it or not really lol… up to you buddy :slight_smile:

10-4. I gotta clean up the mess I made last night, have 2 axles to put in a jetta, and Ollies exhaust I have to get done by sunday… ill get the trans off the motor, and then put the motor on the bench. Next week when I get a half hr or so ill pull the head and pan to check out the bottom end.

BUMP:

Finished the Ninja stunt tank, and took it for a ride with Nick last week. Both of us were shakey first time out this season… he highsided out of a drift and pulled a ligament in his knee that chipped a bone 15 mins into the ride. Got surgery today on that as a matter of fact. 3 weeks he will be back on it. I didnt crash it, but I wasnt trying hard enough I guess! :slight_smile: But the bike came out nice!

Did a quick paintjob on a racing tractor! Black base, kandy blue real flames and cleared. These are prior to kandy. Completed pics are waiting to be uploaded. Also powdercoated the nurf bars and roll bar.

Ollies Infinity came in and got the door dent fixed and the rear trunk conversion painted, made some downpipes, mids and cat back pipes tucked up to keep from bottoming out, then ran out of tubing and had to order more. Tips are in the process too. Pics of all that coming soon.

Installed a Tien Comfort Sport coilover system, Kinetix front upper adjustable control arms, rear traction and control arms, brake upgrades, centerforce clutch and flywheel, then sent to to Albany Speed for a very time consuming alignment on G35 coupe.

Boxes of parts:

Before:

After:

G35 and Ollies car, guess whose lower. LOL

Typical night at the shop:

Lots of pics coming end of the week. Powercoating work is stacking up, Ducati progress is being made on the streetfighter bike, MG front end restoration is getting, there transmission and firewall mods coming soon on that, 2011 WRX accident repair, Civic crash bang repair, R32 timing chains, clutch and much more coming in, 300Z motor getting pulled to make room and start on an LSx & T56 swap. TC front end hit going to the rack for a tug. The list is long and the nights are longer… 2012 seasons coming!

mike man i need a cowl scoop on my hood for my dakota think you can give a est on it its no rush p.m if u want idk if u have my # if u do that works to thanks man

mike, if you want to quit your day job, you have my approval.

2 weeks given… see ya later suckers!!! (i wish)

Just the scoop painted, and you install? or we do the whole 9 yards?

What color is the truck?

Most basecoats are around $40 a pt for run of the mill paint, $80 a pt for Spiez (very high quality paint, better coverage, better blending, etc) $20 for reducer. Thats a solid color, it goes up and up, fast, when metallics and pearls are used. A tri-coat pearl color can be something like $170 a pt, EACH (metallic base, then pearl mid coat), so $340 a pt for base! Clear is $20-80+ a qt mixed (doesn’t come in pints, we get gals and just charge for quantity consumed) Depending on quality for clear.

For a scoop you are looking at about $80 in materials, as long as its already painted or primed out of the box. If its raw plastic, it needs an adhesion promoter and a bunch more prep time. Just painted, 1.5hrs body time for labor… thats prep, paint, cut and buffed. $82.50+ tax for labor.

Get me the paint code and I will get a cost on the base, I might be able to get them to do a 1/2 pt.

i want a matte black finish for now till i actualy paint the truck down the road. but ill put the hood on ill just drop it off to you and pick it up. i deff want it functional though

Ohh i gotcah… I gotta see it then… PM coming with my cell… hit me up this weekend, I should be around if you want to swing in.

Mike did my exhaust…I think it looks awesome and sounds fucking fantastic

youtu.be/Zx32S-dz18o

Let’s get the mini closer to the earth!

Here is the finished tractor paint work. Came out cool I think.

Finished tractor parts:

you guys just want to make it hard for me to get stuff on my lift dont ya! LOL

Bring it on, whats your plans?

Just spinning down the coils. Minor time on the lift

absolutely love my exhaust:number1

youtu.be/76Ii5nr-RKs

I cant wait to see my parts. Although at the same time I’m not in a hurry. LoL

Whens the eclipse gonna be out? Anxious to see it go.

So are we!

The eclipse project is big. The trans has to go out for rebuild. head needs to be machined and built. AWD car was a bit rusty, so we have to take it all apart, sand blast and see whats shot and replace that, then rebuild… long road ahead.

SOUNDS SOOO GOOD IN PERSON TOO! Reminds me of a crispy 5.0l mustang or something I think.

thanks for the video man!!!

No prob dude. Thanks for embedding it for me lol. For some reason I cant embed on my laptop. I dont get it. Works on every other comp I use

But yeah, the exhaust puts a huge smile on my face every time I hear the car fire up.:smiley: Just awesome. Literally exactly what I had envisioned. So on point and so right for a vip car!

paintwork is awesome too especially considering how shitty that dent was and matching the paint almost perfectly on a tricoat metallic pearl! legit pics of the car coming soon (after we finish the tips most likely)